Chapter 3: Breaking Your Heart

I regret shattering you. I hate that I let my own stupidity get in between us. I didn't mean to confuse you. I never meant to play with your emotions. I let a great friendship go to hell. I said things to you I've never said to anyone. I saw the pain fill your eyes and I continued anyways. If I had one wish. I'd wish you would talk to me like before. I'd wish you'd stop blowing me off. I know what I did wasn't the greatest but I make mistakes. I'm human.

You can try to pretend it's okay but I know it's not. The pain is still there. The pain I caused you. It kills me as much as it kills you but can't we just forgive and forget?

What I haven't told you is that I still think about what I told you and the regret rushes through my veins. The worse part is that it's no longer just between us. And everyone who knows has turned me into the bad guy.

They'll never understand my reasonings for what I did. I guess I deserve being the bad guy though. I never wanted to cause you pain. But even if you believed me when I said so, you still repay me with hurt. I guess both sides can't be seen here. You're the good guy. I'm the evil, manipulative person. Something I'll just add to the list of regret and learn to deal with...

~Bruised_warrior