Father?

Erwin's Pov
I tried talking to the little girl for her name, age and why she was living outside the walls by herself. But she would not answer but instead just sit there with a white face looking down at her lap, like it was the most interesting thing in the world at the moment. I tried again but I just got the same results. *sigh* I sigh in frustration and get up off my seat and walk to the door telling the girl to stay put. Once I walk out I go find Levi and ask him to question the girl since he brought her here and might have more luck. I find Levi and tell him, then going to my office to do my paper work as Levi goes to question the girl.

Levi's Pov
Erwin told me to question the girl because she won't answer to him and thinks I'll have more luck. Tch. I find this every annoying and dumb. The little girl is only a fucking 5 year old how hard can it be to ask her questions!?
When I get there the girl is just sitting in the chair looking down on her lap like a sad little puppy who can't find there owner. I walk over to my chair and start asking questions.

(Y/n)'s Pov
The stoic man walks in and glances at me before, getting to his chair and start asking questions. Like, What's your name? How old are you brat? And why were you in the woods all alone and how long? But I just sit there head down facing my lap, not really wanting to answer his questions. Although that was clearly a mistake because he then looked mad and leaned in more on the desk that was between us. He then asked through gritted teeth the same questions. Scaring the living crap out of me. "M-my n-n-name is (y-y/n) and I'm 5 y-y-years old sir." I stuttered, still very scared of the stoic man in front of me. The guy seemed to calm down after I talked but was still slightly upset. He then asked me again, for why I was in the cottage all alone living in Titan territory. I started slaking slightly and responded to the question. "I-I was a-alone b-b-because my parents l-left m-me a-a-all alone and u-used t-t-to a-abuse me everyday." I stuttered again now having my lip quiver and silent tears rolling down from my eyes to my soft pale cheeks. The room was silent.
The stoic man now looked stocked. Then he slowly got up and walked towards me, still nice and slow as if to not scare me. But then his Next actions shocked me. He was HUGGING ME! I didn't expect that from a stranger who I Barley know and who barley knows me!! I tense up, but then relax in his arms rapping my small arms around him as well. Well at least as much as I could. He then pulled away and looked me in my (e/c) eyes while I look at his steal gray ones, finding bits of love and kindness in them even though his face is back to being stoic. He then asked me a question that made me hesitant but also slight hope. "Would you like it if I was your father?" He asks. I just stare at him, then slowly forming a small smile saying yes. He then smiled just a bit but went back to normal as soon as it came. But then I just thought of something. I DON'T KNOW HIS NAME!! "U-ummm if you don't mind me asking sir, but what's your name?" I ask curiously, looking up at him. He then says Levi. I smile to myself and think of my future. Levi. You just gave me back my life.