Chapter 3

Zack's P.O.V

I guess you could say that I have "no life" or a "nerd life"  but its more of a band life.

I focus my time evenly between three things; clarinet, school, and Justin. I ignore the side comments from the slutty, wannabe-perfs and concentrate on what my teachers and band directors tell me. Honestly I dont care what those "populars" have to say about me, they just want the attention of others and want to prove that they are in charge. While they are ruining the lives of some of the smartest people in school, im studying to get into a top Ivy League college. One day while im relaxing in the sun next to my enormous pool and million dollar mansion,  they will be my maid and at my command.

Anyways, my weekends are spent in my fuzzy pants, t-shirt, and messy bun. While I sit on my couch with my laptop resting on my legs, watching old NCIS re-runs, and constantly checking my phone for texts. Occasionally I get a call from one of my friends asking if I want to go to the mall or a movie or something like that. Im not really a big fan of shopping, dont get me wrong I love clothes and fashion but, I just dont really like prancing around like im all that or just some rich girl that only thinks about herself.  Today it was my best friend Rose, she is one of those people who..... well actually,  she isn't really like anyone else I know. She is really her own person, she knows the best music, the best fashion, and people. I've only known her for 2 years maybe but I do feel very close to her, and so..... yea. Well she invited me to go to lunch but I wasn't really in the mood for food, so I just told her to drive over to my house.

Another thing, it seems like everyone BUT me has their drivers license. I have my permit, but its still 6 months till I have my actual license. I feel like my mind craves to have that freedom of being able to just drive anywhere I want, without a parent, might I add.

Well once Rose had arrived at my house, she did not approach my house as normal people would, she just screamed "im here" and walked in my door. :| Yep.

For the rest of the day we just mostly just sat around my tv while she read fan-fics on her I pad and I scrolled through instagram admiring the charming boys of Vine. Hey just because I have Justin doesn't mean I cant love Aaron Carpenter.

Damn, Aaron Carpenter. He is so my Vine bae.

Once the sun started to go down Rose decided that she wanted to stay the night, so we set ourselves up in my living room on the couch, got on Netflix, and started watching Pretty Little Liars. We were planning on going to sleep sometime around 1:30a.m or so, but Netflix, food, and soda can go a long way. Sooooooooooo in the end we were up till 4:47 a.m, but we are both kind of morning people so I woke up around 10:20a.m and Rose 11:50a.m.

After we had watched some tv to wake us up, we drove to of course, Starbucks. Grabbed some coffee and went to her house.

As we sat at her desk staring intently at her computer and listening to music, we were on Barns And Noble's website admiring all the books that that they had in stock. What can I say, we're book nerds. After we had chosen a few books that we thought would be good, we ordered them to arrive in a few days. Then for just about the rest of the day we explored Spotify and found new artists and songs. We also added alot of songs to her playlist.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys thx for reading, sry I havent   .  in a week or so. But bear with me, hope your enjoying the story! In the meantime go follow two of my friends @redface200 and @_funtimez :-D