Chapter 7- It's Never The Answer

Justin's P.O.V.

God, I've messed up.

I think while continuously running my fingers through my hair, why did I say that? I have been in my room for hours pacing back and forth regretting everything.

It was all Robin, something about her. She always gets what she want and if you don't do what she wants, then she will ruin you. I didn't want to cheat on on Zack but Robin made me think that I liked her, she did some mind trick on me. She kissed me, I hated it, but I never stopped her.

I cant tell Zack, Robin said that if I ever told her than she would destroy my social status and destroy my life. She also said that she would hurt Zack, I asked her in what way would she hurt Zack but she wouldn't tell me. I cant let Zack get hurt, I care to much about her, I cant tell her.

The next day was Saturday, so yeah, no school.

I woke up at about 10:00 a.m. still thinking about Zack and Robin, it wont get off my mind. 

So I got up and walked out to the living room to watch some T.V. I turned the television on and flipped through the channels to see what was on, there wasn't much on. I eventually found a show and kept it on that, I was hoping that watching T.V would help me not think about everything that is going on but it wasn't making anything better. 

I jumped off of the couch and then fell to my knees onto the floor.

"Why?" I whispered to myself while touching my head to the carpet, tears begun to roll down my cheeks. I Just don't know what to do!                                                                                                                    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ 

It's Monday, the most dreaded day of the week.

I don't want to go to school, I don't want to avoid my girlfriend, or should I say ex-girlfriend. No I dont want to lose Zack, she was the best thing to happen to me! I need to make this up to her, but how can I when I cant even tell her the truth, I cant even tell her whats going on.

I show up to school trying to ignore all of the burning stares from all of Zack's peers, I guess they heard. All of the stares started to make me feel filthy, I am filthy, a filthy, cheating, horrible, person. I quickley walked towards the bathroom to wash away the feeling. Luckily, when I got to the bathroom there was no-one else there.

I set my hands on the sink, staring at my reflection in the mirror. God, I cant live like this, but I also cant live with hurting Zack. I just need to deal with it for the rest of the week, just don't listen to them, just dont pay attention to them.

I make my way to first period, French. My seat is in the front of the room, Zack sits two seats to the right and three seats back. at least i'm not directly next to her, but the stares havent stopped.

Once the clock hit 12:00 it was time to eat, nothing has happened, so far so good. 

I grabbed a trey of food and sat down by myself at a table, I saw all of my old friends passing me by, the old friends that used to sit with me everyday. Well this a new experience for me!

I went to my next few classes, each making me want to throw up. But in last period I saw Zack starting to walk towards me, oh God, oh God. She had a disapproving look on her face as she scanned my body, as if she was looking for something.

"Hi Justin." Zack said, barley lifting a smile

"What is it?" I replied, not giving her my full attention