Hermiones new look

Draco's POV / Malfoy Manor
🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗

Draco lay on the floor of the library looking up at a laughing Blaise for another 10 minutes before he actually undid the spell and Draco was seriously thinking or sending a crucio his way.

It is now the 13th of October and Draco is in his room getting his things together for going back to Hogwarts.

"Dotty! Where's my trunk ?" Draco shouted just before a small house elf in a small pink dress appeared in front of him , Draco never liked mistreating his house elf's so he insists that Dotty  gets to wear a dress.

" Your trunk is right here , master Draco. Dotty is sorry she didn't bring it to your chambers last night"

" Thank you Dotty and don't worry about it , you may be excused now."

"It was my pleasure , master Draco "

And with the the small house elf disappeared with a click of her fingers. He then put a jumper, a pair of black ripped jeans on and his black vans then put all of his belongings into the trunk and shrunk it so it fit in his pocket and headed down stairs to say goodbye to his mother and father.

Draco walked into the living room and saw his mother sitting on the couch reading today's newspaper so he quickly walked over and said a quick goodbye and since his father had asked not to be interrupted as he was on an important assignment, Draco...

Draco walked into the living room and saw his mother sitting on the couch reading today's newspaper so he quickly walked over and said a quick goodbye and since his father had asked not to be interrupted as he was on an important assignment, Draco apparatted to Kings Cross station to make his way to Hogwarts. He was also still thinking hard about who could be head girl.

Hermione's POV / Her Flat
🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗

Hermione's was so excited to go back to Hogwarts but she was really nervous about changing her look and the even worse thing is that she doesn't even know what she'll be wearing because Ginny wouldn't let her look , she even stayed over to make sure She didn't peek and end up changing her mind. Hermione was quite pleased because since she moved out of the burrow because her and Ron didn't work out she's been quite lonely.Ginny  just woke  up when Hermione was getting her trunk out of the cupboard.

" EHHHHHH! today is the day that Hermione Granger will be reborn into a very hot and fashionable man magnet !"

"Oh my god will you calm down I'm going to have that scary old woman from down stairs coming up !"

" SO! Let her come up to witness your sexiness!!"

"Ginny will you stop already and just show me my outfit for today " Hermione said slightly blushing .

Just then Ginny hops off the couch and runs into over to a very large brown bag filled with clothes she then pulls out two different items of clothing and a pair of shoes and pushes Hermione into the bathroom to get changed.

Hermione then walk out 5 mins later still not seen what she is wearing.

" Ginny will you let go of my mirror all ready so I can look at myself , I'm already conscious about these heels !"

So Ginny finally turned the mirror to let Hermione see herself. When Hermione can eventually see herself she is wearing black jeans with grey rose designs at the top of her thighs then for her top is a mustard coloured bellytop with a frilled edge and then on her feet she is wearing surprisingly comfy stilettos matching the colour of the top. 

Hermione had never wore an outfit like this but she actually liked it

" Ahhhhhh!! I love it ! You look so good thank god I was looking at all the new styles from the muggles because you look so good in them !"

" really I don't really think I can pull this off , im starting to think this was a bad idea"

" no,no ,no! We are not turning back now you look good and none of the boys are going to be able to keep their eyes off you !"

Eventually Hermione decided to wear some leggings and a loose jumper and was going to show off her new look at dinner later on tonight she then put the other outfits into her bag and quickly tamed her hair with magic and it looked a lot smoother and silkier than usual she then put a little more makeup on than she usually would so I was noticeable but not too much and got ready to apparatte to Kings Cross to finally return to her second home.
🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗

Sorry this one is so short I promise the next chapter is going to be longer 💗

Please like and comment and I will consider everyone's opinions thanks , Georgia 💗