A New Beginning

This is my first story so please don't judge if it's bad 😅

🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗

Hermione POV
🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗

Hermione has just woken up as she is woken by a tapping at her window , she walks over to find a dark feathered owl outside her window holding a letter in its beak she opens the window gives the owl and peanut and closes the window. It is a letter from Hogwarts she tears of the seal and starts to read the letter.
" Dear Miss. Hermione Granger ,
We are messaging you to inform you that Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is now allowing 7th years to go another year as 8th years as they did not have much of their educations last  year due to the war so if you would like to come back then please send us a reply so we know to expect you , the school will be rejoining on the 13th October 2017. Also 8th years do not have to wear their formal uniform.

Also if you are considering coming back the role of head girl has been awarded to you .

I hope to see you ,
Sincerely , Professor Mcgonagall ( Head mistress ) "

Hermione was thrilled that was two days away and she was head girl! Of course she wanted to go back and she also didn't have to wear uniform so she went to her wardrobe to think of a outfit to wear but then a thought came to her ' I want a change ' so she called Ginny on her mobile ( she had been teaching Ginny how to use this all summer ) almost immediately Ginny  answered

" Hello! hello? Is this thing working ?!"

" Yes Ginny! Goodness calm yourself "

" oops sorry , did you get your letter ?!"

" ogh ! That's my ear Ginny , and yes that's partially why I'm calling you , you see I need a new look a more-we'll how do I say this ? "

" sexy! Hot ! Slutty?! " Ginny excitedly shouted.

" Ginny ! Well kinda hot and maybe sexy but only a tiny bit slutty "

"" Ahhhhhh! Finally Hermione Granger is going to be reborn !!"

" okay! just calm down and meet me in Diagon Alley in 20 minutes , outside Gringotts " and then they both hung up the phone.

Draco's POV / Diagon Alley
🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗

Draco also got his letter this morning to then find out that he was going to be head boy all he could think about is who he is going to be sharing a dorm with. He was walking towards 'Flourish and Blotts book store' to get the books he needed for 8th year with his best friend Blaise Zabini.

" I hope I get a nice looking girl I can't stand sharing a room with some foul girl " Draco said , although he is a changed person after the war he still is picky with his women.

" what if you get some goody two shoes that really boring , like Granger?"

Draco flinched at the mention of her name, he still had nightmares of the night when she was getting tortured by his Aunt Bellatrix and how badly he wanted to help .

" Yea that would be pretty shite " Draco said as they arrived outside the doors of 'Flourish and Blotts book store '.
🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗🔗

That was my first chapter I hope you guys liked it , please leave a like and a comment and tell me what to think I will consider everyone's opinions thanks , Georgia 🖤