Part title

Hermione has made sure to get up earlier than usual so she could try and get a shower and get out without haven't to speak with Draco after their encounter yesterday which Hermione was still mortified but sadly just as she was rushing to the door someone spoke up form the couch.

" why you leaving so quick Granger breakfast only stared 7 minutes ago ?"

" I'm very busy today Draco so thought I would get up early today so I have more time."

" are you sure that's the only reason your rushing out , you sure it's not because you accidentally-on purpose walked in on my whilst I was in the shower ?".

She eventually turned round and of course he was smirking at her , mocking her.

" I DID NOT DO THAT ON PURPOSE MALFOY"Hermione had now stomped over and was standing beside him.

" ye , ye Granger I get it a a lot of girls in this school would love a look of me in the shower"

" well not this girl now if you would please excuse me I'm going to get my breakfast".
And with that Hermione almost ran out of the common room and travelled to the great hall hopefully Ginny would be there , she's always up early.

➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖➖

Heyy guys even tho I've put this story on hold I thought I'd add a wee chapter 😁 , Georgia x