Chapter 11

Your POV

I woke up, energy fully restored. Draco was still asleep beside me. I smiled at how cute he is. The thing is, I can't wait to marry him.

I kiss his forehead and he stirs. His eyes open slightly and he smiles.

"Good morning love." He sighs.

"Good morning." I reply.

I swing my legs off the bed and stand up. I did a nonverbal spell and my robes were instantly on. Draco does the same and he walks over to me and wraps his arms around me. I wrap my arms around his neck, and our noses touch.

"I love you Soon To Be Mrs. Malfoy." Draco said, pecking my lips.

"I love you too Mr. Malfoy." I say, kissing him for a bit longer.

I pull away smiling, "Now we need to get to class."

"Oh no, you're supposed to have today off. Madam Pomfrey's orders." Draco replies.

"I feel fine. Now let's go." I argue, pulling him out the door.

We walk out and we see Crabbe, Millicent, Blaise, and Pansy conversing in the common room.

"Hey guys! How are you guys today?" I greet.

They look towards me and 3/4 people smile at me.

"Hey Yn. How are you feeling?" Blaise asked as I bounded down the stairs, Draco close behind.

"Feeling much better, thanks for asking." I thank.

"Are you hungry, Yn?" Draco asks.

"A little." I reply.

"Well, let's go!" Draco says, this time pulling me towards the Great Hall.
•••••
"Well, that was filling!" I giggle.

"Yeah, and we better get back to the dorm before someone catches us out of class." Draco says.

I suddenly hear footsteps behind me and I turn around to see who it is.

"Looks like someone already did." I reply.

Professor McGonagall stopped in front of us and said, "Why are you up, Yn? Aren't you supposed to be resting? Being a Weredragon must be a lot of work!"

"How did you know about that?" I asked.

"Dumbledore told me about you after you came to Hogwarts. Draco, take your fiance and let her rest." McGonagall ordered.

"Yes ma'am." Draco said.

"Oh and look after her." She added.

We walked into the Slytherin common room and I sat down.

"Great! Now what am I supposed to do?" I exclaim, clearly frustrated.

Draco sits beside me and thinks. I turn to him, wondering what's going on in that mind of his. He suddenly looks at me and smirks.

"Oh no, what are you thinking?" I ask, before he picks me up and goes to our dorm.

Let's just say we did unspeakable things...