Chapter 4

Your POV
"Alright, since you know your partners I want you to come up to me and get your assigned dorm and key." McGonagall spoke.

Crabbe & Millicent
Pansy & Blaise
Harry & Ginny
Hermione & Ron
Draco & Me

So on and so on. Two by two were called up to get their assigned dorm key.

Of course the same House pairs got their own House dorm, while mixed House pairs went into the male House dorm.

Draco, Pansy, Blaise, Millicent, Crabbe, and I walked to the Slytherin common room. We got settled, then the pairs went into their dorms.

I plopped down in the bed and sighed.

"What's wrong YN?" Draco asked sitting beside me.

I laid down on the bed and said, "This is going to be different. I don't like different. I just don't wike it."

(Does someone get the reference? If you do I love you. If you don't guess and comment on this note. Comment if you do know it and I'll justify it!)

"Well, you have to get used to it. Meanwhile look at this." Draco said handing me a piece of parchment.

I sat up and read what the note said.

"Dear Ms YLN and Mr Malfoy,
Complete these stages:
Become a couple
Get married
Reproduce

Return the form below to me when you are ready to marry.

Sincerely,
Professor McGonagall"

"First one, check. Second one working on." I said.

"Yeah. Working on." Draco said, rubbing his neck.

I looked at him confusedly.

"I bet they had a really awkward time writing this." I said.

Draco nodded.

I yawned, "Well time for me to hit the hay."

"Yeah me too." Draco said.

We got into our pajamas and went to bed.