the voices

Okay so this a warning you're insane Chandler wants to help you. So it will get violent with self harm and attempt of suicide so yeah. Warning.
                      Your   P. O. V
I wanted to listen. I wanted to give them what they wanted, just to shut them up. I walked into the kitchen and saw the knife sitting perfectly on the counter. It had some jelly next to it and bread. I grabbed it, and walked back to my room.

"Chandler won't care." One of the many voices in my head said as many others followed. 

"They don't care."

"He will find another girlfriend"

"Yeah one that isn't about to lose this fight"  

"Shut up! " I yell to the constant voices that wouldn't shut up.

I grabbed my phone and looked at the time. 3: 48 Saturday. Tomorrow a new walking dead episode was supposed to air, and Chandler was so excited about it. He's always  happy, I hope at least. I grabbed the binder I would write in everyday and got out a piece of note book paper. I then started writing.

Looks like you found me. I hope you are not sad, well most people will be happy. It was to only make them shut up, to make the voice I heard in my head to go away. So please, look in my pocket and if this isn't Chandler please give this to him. It's from our first date. We took a picture because he made that stupid joke "take a picture it will last longer." So we did.  I love him so much and I love you mom so much. Well this is it good bye. If anything I'm in hell partying with Satan.

I take out my phone and look at my contact list, there I saw Chandler. I quickly clicked on his name and I clicked on the call button.

"Hey babe" Hearing his voice has never failed to make me smile.

"I'm sorry" I say as tears fell

"Baby what's wrong why are you saying sorry" He said as panic laced hes voice.

"I can't do this this anymore" At that point I was sobbing and he already knew what was about to happen.

"Baby please don't, I will be over there in five please don't do anything. I love you way to much." I could hear his door shut.

He only lived a few houses over from me which was good. We have known each other for years since middle school and then high school. I heard the front door open the close, it was him. He ran up the stairs. I look and see my door burst opened.

"Don't let them win baby, that's all they want please don't. I can't lose you, not today, not tomorrow, never. I can never lose you." He says as he slowly walks over to me tears pouring down our faces. I wrap my fingers around the knife. Chandler had put his arms around my waist, and grabbed my hand gently causing me to drop the knife.

"I love you way to much. I just can't let this happen." He says as he pulls me into a hug. His chocolate brown locks tickle my neck.

"I'm sorry" I say as I lay my head on his chest.

"There's nothing to be sorry for,just promise me something please?" He asked as I look at him.

"What is it?" I asked concerned of what his question is.

"Don't let them win, and if you think they will, call me. I don't care what time it is, or where I am. Just please call me, or tell me. You are the best thing in my life, so please don't leave me." He says as he basically starts sobbing.

"I will always call you if I think they might win, now can I ask a favor you?" I ask he wipes away his tears as he looks at me.

"Ask me anything." He says as he tries to get back his composure.

"Will you spend the night?" I ask as I get kinda cheerful.

He chuckles and says "of course I will, beautiful."
______________________________________
Okay so I hoped you like it. It's my first Chandler x reader. There is more to come. Thank you bye walker slayers.