Game Stop

"Y/n, let's go come on" Your little sister begged, but you were frozen. You couldn't move. You were in complete shock.

"Listen (little sisters name) do you remember that guy from the walking dead I'm always telling you about?" You say as you bend down on one knee so you can look at the little brunette in front of you.

"Yeah, Carl right?" She questioned.

"That's right, now look over into Game Stop, doesn't he look familiar?" I asked her.

"Is that big brother?" She asked getting a big grin on her face. You try to stop her, but six year olds have a surprising amount of energy.

She ran so fast to what she believed was her big brother. You quickly catch up with her. You were to late she has already made her way to the brunette.

"Big brother, where were you? You said you would be back? Do you have the birthday gift you said you were going to get me?" She questioned this boy. You thought he was going to yell at her, when she hugged him. She barley made it up to his waist. You quickly walk into game stop as he bent down, to talk the little girl.

"I'm sorry, but I'm not your big brother. Where is your mom at?"he asked trying to be as polite as possible, so he wouldn't hurt the little girls feelings.

"I-I I came here with my big sister but you're really not my big brother?" She asked as she was about to burst into tears.

Not because she was with a stranger, not because she wasn't with you, but because it wasn't our big brother.

"No I'm sorry" He says as he hugs her a single tear fell down her face and I finally am able to walk up to them after hiding behind a counter full of video games.

"How about this I will buy you anything you want in this store, does that sound good?!" The boy asked as a smile replaced her face and she nodded and went to look around to find something.

"You didn't have to." You say as you walk up to him.

"Yeah but it felt nice" He says with that heart melting smile.

"If you don't mind me asking who is your big brother?" He asked you, you began to smile. He looked at you questioning why you were smiling.

"He was the nicest person you would and could meet. He was so popular he was a year or two older than me. He had brown long hair like yours and a great smile. He could make anyone laugh. His eyes we're green like our moms." I say as I looked back up at boy with blue eyes.

"Hey would you and your sister like to go to lunch with me, there's a McDonald down the street. I mean only if you want to?" He asked and you smiled warmly.

Just as you were about answer your little sister runs around the corner. A huge grin plastered on her face.

"Sir, can I get this" She asked as she held up a plushy of Mario.

"Of course but what is Mario without Yoshi?" He asked

"Can I get both? " She asked as her smile some how got wider.

"Of course" He says as she goes runs to get the other one.

"So you're a fan" He says as he points to your shirt. It was a picture of him as Carl.

"Oh yeah I'm a huge fan" You say as you look to the ground and then back up.

"So do you want get a picture umm" He begins, but not know your name.

You quickly respond with "y/n."

"So do you want to get a picture y/n?" He asked with a smirk. "It surprised me when you didn't ask."

"Really?" You ask sliding you phone out of your pocket and unlocking it.

"Yeah most people just start scream can I get a picture please please please please" He chuckles at his own joke, causing you to laugh as well.

"Okay say cheese, damn it" You say whispering the last part so your sister doesn't hear you.

"What's wrong?" He asked concerned.

"I'm to short" You say, as you hang your head low.

"Here" He says as he holds out his hand so you put your phone in his hand.

He put his arm around you and you take a serious one and a funny one. Then your sister comes around the corner and Chandler walks with her to the lady running the cash register. They begin walking back to you.

"Hey s/n Chandler is talking us to McDonald's." You say while smiling.

"Yay!" She practically screamed.

"Alright let's go" Chandler screams just like your sister did. Then you were off to McDonald.