the difference part 2

Okay I would just like to thank you for all the views. It means so much to me.
So thank you let me know of I should put Carl into these stories. Thank you all again!

                   Y/n    P. O. V
Chandler was laying in my bed and had to get up for work. I tried to get up as slowly and gently as I could. I was half way off the bed when Chandler started to mumble something in his sleep. He kept moving around so I quickly shook his arm when he shot up in bed. He hissed out in pain of me touching his shoulder.
"Chandler?"
"Y-yeah"
" How how bad did she hurt you?"
He just looked down after I asked and sighed. He pulled his T-shirt off and I was horrified. Dark purple bruises trail all over his pale chest you could see red marks everywhere but his shoulder was the worse it was just one big bruise. How could she do this. How could anyone.  How could you hurt someone physically and mentally. I'm about to find out after work. "I'll kill her" I say as my face was filled with fear for all of the pain he went through.
"Babe please" I could tell he didn't want me to do anything about it but I had to. I can't just sit around knowing this is why he can't sleep at night this is why he is filled with pain. It's her she is the reason.  I will be damned if she got away with it. I will put her through hell and back. Physically and mentally. She won't be safe. I won't let this happen. I look back up at Chandler who has tears in his eyes. He was scared of her. He was terrified of her powers. I'm not scared of her but she will be scared of me. I lift my hand up to Chandler's face he flinched. He moved back but he couldn't calm down he couldn't catch his own breath I new all to well what was happening he was having a panic attack.
"Chandler, Chandler I need you to focus on me, deep breath in" He started to cry which started to make everything go worse. He started to catch on. He took a deep breath in.  "Good now breath out inhale, exhale. I'm here for you baby I'm here you're safe" I say as I pulled him in a hug but being easy with all the bruises on his body.

                   Chandler's P. O. V
She lifted her hand up to my face and all I saw was Alice. I was haunted by the memories of being slapped,  punched and beat felt. The next thing I knew I couldn't catch my breath I heard her call my name trying to get my attention. I couldn't hear what she said but I just followed her actions I inhale then exhale than I could finally calm down at least a little.
"Good now breath out inhale exhale. I'm here for you baby I'm here you're safe" She says and she pulls me into a hug. I felt safe I felt like everything was okay. I pulled away and interlocked our lips it was a passionate kiss filled with love. I was hoping it would last forever but sadly we humans need oxygen. We both pulled away. She got up and went to take a shower. How could I tell her that the dream wasn't about Alice hitting me it was her in my dream. I'm just scared well, scared is an understatement I was terrified. What if it's the same thing. No y/n loves me she wouldn't yeah but I also thought Alice loved me. Yeah but with y/n it's different. In a good way. I quickly shook the thoughts out of my head and put own my shirt I laid back down. Is she actually going to fight Alice no y/n don't be that stupid please just please don't. She wasn't in the shower that long or do I just take longer showers than my own girlfriend. Huh "y/n l/n my girlfriend it has a nice ring to it." I say as all my other thoughts slowly disappeared. Then a loud bang from the bathroom made me get out of my thoughts.
"Ow shit" She hissed at the pain
"Babe are you okay?" I ask
"Yeah I just hit my toe on the side off the counter." She explain as I chuckled
"Shut up Riggs" She screamed as she started laughing at the end. She finally got dressed and walked out.
"Wow you take short showers but it takes you forever to get dressed" I say as I grin. She just looked at me and lightly poked my forehead. We both laid on the bed just laughing and chatting.
"Just let me do your make up once" She begged.
"No way"
"Let me do your makeup and you can teach me how to play that video came you rant for hours about"
"Hmmm very convincing"
"Is it a deal"
"Oh god you sound like Bill Cipher but yeah it's a deal."
"Yes!!" She practically screamed not questing that I watched Gravity Falls.
"Damn it sorry babe I got to go but promise me you will go to the grocery store today here I made a list call me if you need anything at all. And strawberry ice cream don't forget."
"Okay baby I got it. Bye love you" I say as I give her a good bye kiss.
"Love you too" She say as she walks out the door. I felt my eye lids start getting heavy. Well nap time.

Thank you okay so I will be making some more chapters to this story. Thank you all again for all the views.  I noticed people like sad stories instead of happy so I will be making it happy and sad so thank you again.