candy store

My friend Cleo and I were walking down the street when she grabbed my hand a pulled me in a store.

"I love this place so much." She says as the sweet smell filled the room. It was a candy store. It had giant sized candy.

As I waited for Cleo to buy what she wanted I started to look around. Then I spotted him my ex.

Chandler Riggs. I'm not really upset with him so I wasn't going to ignore him. I also wasn't going to be really rude to him.

I walk up to him and try to talk to him. "Hey Chandler, what have you been up to."

What he said next broke my heart into pieces.

"I'm sorry, do I know you?" He said it with a smirk. As if him breaking up with new didn't hurt enough.

"It's me y/n. We would talk forever on long summer nights. We would do everything together. How do you not remember me." I say as I try to swallow the lump in my throat and trying to hid my quivering lip.

"Are you sure. Maybe we met at a panel. I don't remember you at all." He says with a slight laugh at the end.

"Dude you clearly know her. I know her. The both of you dated. You caused her enough pain so this is uncalled for Chandler." His little brother says as he walks over to me and puts his arm around me. I flash a quick and faint smile.

"Whatever" Chandler says as he walks away. He takes one glance at me and I can see apology written all over his face. I smiles again.

They leave and Cleo walks up to me she had three backs full of regular size candy. We finally get into the car and I check my phone.

   (Username) chandlerriggs5 has followed you.
(Username) chandlerriggs5 wants to send you a message.

I quickly clicked on the message.

Chandlerriggs5
Hey sorry about today.
since we "don't know
each other" How
about we get some
coffee at Starbucks
and get to know
each other? 

     (Username)
I would love to.
However that
doesn't mean that
I forgive you
I hope you know
That.                    

Chandlerriggs5
I understand. I
still would like
to know you better.
How about tonight
at five?

(Username)
Sounds good
see you soon 😊

"Cleo, I think Chandler just asked me out tonight at five! " I screamed and she looked at me and flipped her red hair out of her face.

"Hey mom, can y/n and I go shopping?"  Cleo asked her mom Said yes. That is the day we got back together and we have been together ever since.