emos together forever

(Okay so before this starts I would just like to put a warning a lot of bad stuff us going to happen. Harm will be taken upon the main character so once again warning)     

                       Y/n P. O. V
××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××××
It was another school day, which means another beating. Not only from my classmates but from my dad.

"Y/n do not make me come in there." He yelled as I fought with all my might to keep the door shut. Sure, there was a lock but he could break that easy.

"Dad, please leave me alone." I cried knowing he wouldn't. I just need to open the door and get this over with.

I did what my mind told me to do.
As soon as I opened the door he looked at me with a face that told me he was drunk. It's six in the morning why is he drunk.

Blood fell from my nose on to the floor. I was met with the same pain in my stomach. It was now seven o'clock he has been beating me since six this morning.

He finally stopped and left I didn't cry. Hell I had no tears left to cry, however apparently to my dad  I do have room for more punches, kicks and taunts.

It took me 15 minutes to get ready which included cleaning cuts, getting dressed, makeup to cover up the cuts and brushing my hair. I began walking to school just to have more insults thrown at me.

"Hey! Look the rumors are true. There is something uglier than a donkey! It's y/n!" One of the boys shout. I just kept ignoring them. It didn't matter until they would punch me and then nothing would happen. They would punch me and leave.

I was correct they scream at me, punched me in the stomach and left I finally made it to school. A few seconds as I entered I was met face to face with my bully. Levi.

"Hey shit face where are you going." He says while knocking the books out of my hands, paper went everywhere.

"To class." I say mumbling it.
"Don't mumble when you talk to me!" He yells as he slaps me. I quickly fell to the floor.

"Hey, leave her alone." Someone yelled making Levi turn his attention to the boy behind him.

"Do you know who I am." Levi asked as his attention went from the floor to the boy.

"The question is do you know who I am." The brunette in front of him asked as he messed around with his lip piercing.

"Oh shit, it's the Psycho!" Levi screams as all the color drained from his face.

"Yeah and if you don't want to end up like the rest of my victims then you will apologize and leave and never both her again. Got it!" The psycho yelled.

"Yes sir. Y/n I'm so sorry I won't bother you ever again."

"Good and one more thing. Don't call me sir I'm not an adult. I watch as Levi runs in fear.

" Hey, do you always have to deal with bitches like that?" Chandler asked aka the psycho asked.

"Y-yeah but on kinda got used to it. Why did you help me?" I asked kinda scared he did leave kids in the hospital.

"Don't worry I'm gonna protect you now, and the reason why is I've seen you in the hallways,  I thought you were cute. I was going to ask you out however before I could say anything to you that asshole hit you. " He said so calmly it scared me honestly. He was still leaned up against the lockers one foot resting on the locker and the other one supporting his body
weight.

"W-wait you think I'm cute and you you wanted to ask me out?" I say trying to comprehend what's going on.

"Is there and echo in here? Well no I don't think you're cute I think you're beautiful. Now how about you call me sometime baby?" He days with a smirk.