Copyright / Description / Thank you

Find Me

Copyright © 2017 Zoe Wright

All Rights Reserved

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form or by any electronic or mechanical means including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the author. The only exception is by a reviewer, who may quote short excerpts in a review.

This book is a work of fiction. Names, characters, places, and incidents either are products of the author's imagination or are used fictitiously. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, events, or locales is entirely coincidental.

Cover image borrowed from: google.images

Book description:

When you've had to run for your life, for your whole existence, what's a girl to do when she doesn't have to run anymore?  How is she supposed to live a "normal" life?  Quinn is that girl and she's about to meet a boy who turns her world right-side-up.  Will she be open to the change or will her past find her once again?

WARNING: For mature audiences only due to language, sexual content, and some abusive behavior.

A big thank you to @DonnaPoe for your encouraging words and motivation to keep writing. You're awesome!! And thank you to all my readers. Your votes, comments, and interest in my writing is much appreciated.