Chapter 1

"Goddammit"

I yell from the top of my lungs. This college thing is kicking my ass. I don't even know why I agreed to this.

"Ms. Matthews language please." My bitch of a professor yells in my direction. Can you believe she gave us 3 papers to write in 2 days? And it's a Friday. What the fuck was she thinking? I sit there waiting for the bell to ring and finally by the grace of god it does.

I rush to my professor handing her the paper of notes she made us take I turn on my heels and run out of the class as fast as possible. I couldn't wait to get home and sleep. I get to the top of the entrance steps and I rush down the steps pushing everyone out of my way. I finally get to my car and I speed off. I reach my house in about twenty minutes.

I live by myself since my family lives in California and I'm in Jersey. I throw my bag in the corner of my room and flop down on the oversized bed not even bothering to change my clothes. After what seems like forever I finally fall asleep.

☁️☁️☁️
I awoke hours later not even realizing that it was now Saturday. I literally slept for fifteen hours. WOW. I hop out of bed and make my way to my bathroom turning on the shower before playing music. Hearts Don't Break around Here by Ed Sheeran plays and I quickly strip getting in the shower. When I'm done I put on an oversized hoodie and some black skinnys. I'm sitting there thinking before I'm interrupted by my phone buzzing.

Donny- Hey Lana

It was my brother.

Me- Hey bro. What's up? I miss you guys

Donny- nothing much. Mom and dad are bickering back and forth as usual but still madly in love. We miss you too.

My mom and dad are like goals minus the arguing part.

Me- they wouldn't be mom and dad if they didn't argue.

Donny- any guys that may have your attention there?

I look at my phone in embarrassment because this is my older brother asking me if I had a boyfriend.

Me- Donny 🙄 that's none of your business and because you ask no. Anyways I have to go I was about to go get something to eat.

Donny- okay. Text me when you're done. Tootles.

And with that we part ways. I put on my vans and go out to my driveway bouncing as I sat in the car. I drove to TGI Friday's and I get a table. After being settled down I order my food and was waiting patiently.

I look up from my table and there where these two guys sitting right across from me. They obviously were twins. Identical maybe. I could kinda tell them apart. One had curly hair with a strand of white in the front and the other had blonde highlights. Damn they were beautiful. God like even. I was never the type to worry about boys growing up. I mean I've had boyfriends but they were never for me. I don't know looking and these guys might change my mind.

"You ordered the bacon-burger and fries?" The waiter says placing the order in front of me.

Well no shit Sherlock.

"Thank you so much. It looks amazing"

The waiter walks always and I begin to chow down. Right as I was about the bite my burger one of those twins came up to me. It was the one with the highlights in his hair.

"Are you dining alone beautiful?" He says with the most beautiful smile.

I whisper to myself

"Goddammit"