Chapter 3

I looked at my phone not quite sure what I should do next. Should I text him or just let it be? I don't want to seem like I was waiting around for him because I wasn't. I sat there looking at my phone and a few minutes went by when I received another text from the one and only....Grayson.

Grayson- Just so you know ignoring me won't make me stop texting you.

Me- I'm not ignoring you but it is like 3 am and you are texting me. Why?

Grayson- Oh she speaks!! ... Can I come over?

Did he just....A booty call? Just play it cool.

Me- Can't my older brother is here.

Grayson- Can you come here then?

Me- excuse me but are you asking for a quick hook-up?

Grayson- Although that sounds like fun. I don't think you're ready for that yet?

I stare at my phone trying to hide the fact that I was getting turned on. My face was turning hot and I knew what I was about to say next would get me in trouble. Plus he is hot as fuck.

Me- Is your brother home?

Grayson- Just left. Why?

I take a deep breath. Am I really about to do this? I haven't got any in a while and college is really kicking my ass. I could really use this. I try to convince myself that fucking a guy I just met is okay. So I do it.

Me- Text me your address. I guess we'll see how ready I am.

I get up and throw on something that can be easily removed and I hear my phone buzz. It's Grayson sending me his address. I go to my living room and my brother is asleep on the couch. I rush out the door not waking him. I hop in my car and plug in the address.

Shit he's only 15 minutes away from me.

I drive off and before I know it I'm at his front door. I sit in my car contemplating if I should head up or not. Alana get your shit together! You're going to screw him and never see him again. That's all the motivation I needed. I was about to get out when my phone goes off.

Grayson – Are you going to come in or are you going to sit there? Let me guess you're not ready for me yet baby girl.

It was something about how persistent he was that kept me on edge. I need him. Shit I can feel myself being more and more turned on. Why does he have this effect on me I literally just met him 10 hours ago.

Grayson- I'm ready for you like really ready.

I get out of the car holding my breath. God I hope he's good. I get to the front door and place a small knock and within seconds the door opens. He look me dead in my eyes and I look into his.

"Now who said I wasn't ready for you?" I say pointing to his very noticeable manhood. He grabbed me by my hand pulling me into the house and shutting the door all in one swift motion.

Before I knew it he had me pinned against the closed door and I could feel his breath against my face as he leveled his body with mine. Our eyes were connected not breaking away. He leaned in and began to speak.

"Explain to me," he began running his left hand down my body as his right hand still had me pinned to the door. "What do you mean you can handle me?" I flipped him over so now I had him pinned.

"Exactly what I meant. You need me to spell it out for you?"

"Hell no baby girl I need you to show me."

I let go of his left hand and I slide my hand don't his warm body until I get to his belt buckle. I slip my hand through his pants beginning to stroke him slowly. I felt his breath hitch and his head rested against the door. He parted his lips a little and let out a tiny moan.

"Alana..." he said softly as I was touching him and that made me speed up the pace. He let out a louder moan and I knew he was enjoying it too much. I decided to tease him and I stopped but I left my hand in its place.

"Fuck Alana. Why'd you stop?"

"Maybe you're right," I say slightly smiling, "I don't think I'm ready for you yet."

I tried to move my hand but he grabbed my wrist and held it in place.

"Alana don't do this to me now. Look at me." He said looking down at my hand in his pants. I rubbed my thumb against the tip slowly and he jerked back hitting the door.

"Maybe I'll help you out." I say beginning to pick up the speed when he grabbed my arms pulling my hands away from his now swollen area. He began to push me back until we were against the kitchen wall all the while our eyes never parted. Once again he had me pinned up against the wall and he started to kiss me.

"Can I show you?" He whispered in my ear which sent chills down my spine instantly. I let out a scattered breath.

"Show me what?"

"Show you how I can handle you." I didn't even speak before I felt his cold hands slip into my shorts. Within one motion his finger was inside me. I grabbed onto his bicep as he pushed his finger in and out of me. He began to move faster and faster and I started to grab onto him tighter.

Damn maybe I wasn't ready for him yet

I threw my head back because I felt myself getting to me point of no return. God dammit. I was moaning uncontrollably, practically screaming.

"You're close Alana. I can feel you getting tighter. Let go for me."

"FUCKKK....Grayson." I was just about to release when he quickly moved his hand and picked me up carrying me to the couch. 

" Why the hell you do that?" I said out of breath

"Because I'm going to give you something better."

He tossed me on the couch softly but roughly. Damn I love how aggressive he is. All the other guys I've been with where so gentle. He began to take off his shirt and I just laid there in awe watching him strip. Soon after came his pants and he was just in his underwear. He leaned in slowly and began taking off my clothes. Goddamn would he just screw me already?

"Grayson please" 

"I like when you beg" He took of my bottoms and he began to rub his hand against me.