Chapter 2

"What does it look like to you? I want your honesty answer." I say not even looking at him.

I can be a bit of a bitch sometimes. I look up at him and he looks intrigued. What the fuck.

"Well do you want some company? I can help out with that"

Yesss

"No thanks I'm fine." But he was already sitting down when I said that and he didn't even flinch.

"So what's your name baby girl?"

"Do you call every girl that?"

"No just you"

Lying son of a bitch

"I highly doubt that. My name is Alana" I state giving him a quick glance before taking a bite of my fry.

"Are you going to be that rude and not offer my any?"

What the fuck was he serious? I look at him straight in the eyes and just watch as his straight face turned into a slight smile.

He cleared his throat, "I'm just kidding baby girl. You never asked me what my name was."

"Maybe that's because I didn't want to know it"

I'm trying so hard to get him away from me but my sarcasm and brattiness isn't helping. Honestly I think it's only making him like me more.

"Just so you know beautiful, your attitude is not turning me off it's actually turning me on more"

Fuck.

"What's a beautiful girl like you doing eating alone? Where's your boyfriend? Did he stand you up?"

"Damn you ask so many questions," I say chucking, "I don't have a boyfriend so there for I was not stood up. And to answer your first question, I think you have me mistaken for another girl."

"Trust me I'm talking about you."

I'm watching him as he begins to shift in his small seat. Damn he was muscular. His muscle tone was ridiculous. He had to work out at least 4 times a week. I catch myself beginning to stare and I avert my eyes to his brother who was now sitting with another girl.

"You don't have to look away. I know you are staring at me baby girl and I like it."

Cocky son of a bitch.

"So is that your brother? Who the girl he's with?" I say trying to take the attention of the fact that I was staring.

"Oh yea that's Ethan my twin. As you can tell I'm the better looking one," he flashes a bright beautiful smile, "and that's his girlfriend Rebecca. I'm not that fond of her but he 'loves' her so I support them."

He stops talking and looks at me. "You have any siblings? Where's your family?"

I still never asked him his name and now he wants to know about my family. What type of shit is this? I take a bite of my burger and answer his question.

"I have 2 brothers. My family lives in California."

"Their names?"

"Donny and Sam."

Maybe I should ask him what his name is.

"So uh, mystery man, what's your name?"

When I asked that his face lit up and he was smiling from ear to ear.

"She does want to know my name. I'm Grayson."

As soon as I was about to ask another question my phone goes off. It's my brother Sam.

Sam- I'm at the airport. Be at you house shortly.

"Shit I have to go." I say to him a little annoyed because I hate when my brothers just show up.

"I can give you ride if you want."

"Oh no it's fine." I say scrambling all my stuff together and getting out cash to pay the bill.

"Let me but your food at least. Or can I have your number?"

"Listen buddy I can buy my own food but because you are a little interesting I'll give you my number." I say giving him a girly smile.

I scribble my number down on a napkin and hand it to him grabbing my belongings and rushing out the door.

"I hope I get to see you again baby girl." Was the last thing I heard?

☁️☁️☁️

I arrive at my house and I see my brother's car. I get in and it both Sam and Donny sitting on my couch.

"Sam." I embrace him into a hug and you can tell the hug was kinda fake. I was still a little annoyed that I just talked to Donny and now Sam is standing in my living room.

"Lana I missed you too. How's school going?"

"Schools going great" I lie school is kicking my ass. "Enough of the small talk. What made you come here unannounced?"

"I have to have a reason to visit my sister now?"

Let me tell you guys a little about Sam. Don't get me wrong he's amazing brother but he never come see me unless he needs something.

"I was just wondering. Damn." I turn on my heels and sit down on the couch.

"So he long are you staying for?"

"Just until Tuesday. Then I'll be out of your hair. I just missed you so much."

Well okay.

"I'm going to go get some rest." I say looking at the clock saying 6:30pm.

"I was hoping we could spend time together but I guess you could go to sleep if you're that tired."

"That's what I'm going to do." I turn around and head to my room shutting the door. I change into a giant tee and shorts crawling into bed to dream of nothing but silence. The sleep takes over and I am soon knocked out.

Hours go bye and I am woken up by a knock at my door.

"Um Lana. Who's this guy texting your phone? He's really persistent."

I honestly don't know what he's talking about until it hits me. Shit Grayson. I forgot all about him. How stupid could I be to leave my phone out in the open? I rush to the door and grabbing my phone.

"He's no one."

"No one huh. Well this no one seems to have the hots for you"

"Okay one never say that again and two shut the fuck up he doesn't not."

With that I shut my door crawling back into bed and reading the messages that Grayson sent me.

Grayson- Hey baby girl.

Grayson- when can I see you again?

Grayson- you're so beautiful

Grayson- when can we cuddle 😏

Sam was right. Grayson is a persistent ass but he sure is sexy as fuck.