Chapter 5

It's 4:30 am and I'm trying to rush home before Sam is too mad at me. All I can think of is fucking Grayson. Damn he was really good. I took a deep breath and my breath hitched at just the thought of him inside me again. Fuck he was so thick and big. Jesus. I started to shake because i wanted him so bad. I get to my front door and Sam was standing there in the door with a confused look on his face.

"Lana where the hell where you? Do you know what time it is?"

"Um excuse me but I am grown and i can go wherever I want at whatever time I want." I say pushing past him as and walking to the couch.

He stops and he puts a silly smile on his face. "You were with 'Grayson' weren't you." I look at him and i suck my teeth and roll my eyes.

"That's none of your business"

"I'm not hearing a no"

"I wasn't with him" I say clearly lying. I'm still shaking from the very thought of him. God he has me going crazy already.

"Yeah yeah. Well since we're up you wanna watch something?"

"Sure. What you got in mind?" I say flopping down on the couch.

"How about The Office? I'll get it started." Sam sits down next to me and turns on the tv flipping through Netflix until the office pops up. The theme song plays loudly and we obnoxiously dance to it.  We watch a few episodes until we both drift off into deep sleep filled with nothingness.

☁️☁️☁️

I wake up and look at the clock and it was 12:30pm. I shift my body and Sam jerks up. He rubs his eyes and looks at me and smile.

"What" I say as I look at him.

"You kept screaming in your sleep last night but it wasn't a scary scream. It was a 'I'm enjoying this' type scream." He started laughing.

Shit. I hope I didn't speak. What if I said his name?

"If I didn't know any better I'd say you were having a naughty dream....about GRAYSON"

"Sam shut the fuck up!" I nudged him and got up to use the bathroom. I pull down my pants and I was completely wet. Shit I was having a wet dream. Why can't I remember it.

I use the bathroom and walk out. My phone started to buzz and I looked at it of course it's Grayson. Ugh it didn't think he'll text me this early.

Grayson- I hope you had a wonderful time last night. I still can feel me inside of you.

I can still feel you too

Me- remember that feeling cause it'll never happen again.

I toss my phone to the side and got dressed. I put on a crop top and a button up skirt with some thigh high boots. I grab my phone and seeing that Grayson text me back.

Grayson- oh trust me it will happen again.

I didn't even respond. I just put my phone in my pocket and tried not to think about how right he might be.

"Hey Sammy, you wanna go out for lunch? I'll pay."

"If I don't have to pay you know I'm down."

Fucking bastard. But I love him.

"Great let's go asshole"

He gets up and we leave out the door. We pull up to Panera Bread. It was pretty warm outside and I was kinda upset that I have on a long sleeved crop top. We walk into Panera and we get a table. We order our food and it took about 10 minutes for them to bring out the food. The waiter sat the food down and we began to chow down.

"So Sam....any lucky ladies in your life? Or are you still single like a Pringle?"

"Lana," he said chuckling, "never say that again. But since you must ask, that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about." He shifts in his seat.

I look at him, "Sam what's up?"

"There's a girl that I would like you to meet and she lives in California. I was wondering if you would like to come back with me to meet her? This is very important to me Alana. I want to marry her."

I knew he wanted something. That's why he came here. I dropped my chip on the plate and looked right into his eyes.

"Sammy you can't just spring this on me. I'm in the middle of school. I just can't drop everything and fly back with you."

"Lana please," he pleaded, "this is very important to me"

I could see that he really wanted this. I took a deep breath.

"Fine Samuel. I'll go."

"Really Lana! I promise you'll love her." He said practically screaming. Causing the entire place to look up at me. I made eye contact with one guy.

"You gotta be fucking kidding me." I whispered to myself.