Chapter 4

As I laid on the couch and his hand still rubbing against my area I was trying to find something to grab onto. FUCK FUCK FUCK.......what the fuck. I look up and he has a smile of his face.

He leaned in closer to my ear and whispers ever so gently, "It's something about the way you shake that's making me want you more baby girl."

He began to move his fingers faster and he let out a little chuckle as I started to go even crazier. I felt myself getting closer and closer and then I felt nothing at all. I opened my eyes and he was licking his fingers.

"Grayson are you being a tease?"

"Fuck you taste amazing." He moves closer and sat me on top of his lap. "Show me how well you can handle me" and with that he was inside me.

I felt how large he was inside me. And goddamn he felt amazing.

"Graysonnnnn......go faster, harder, fuck.

I was going insane he picked up the speed with every moan I let out. I was definitely about to cum now. He started to slow down.

"Mhmm Grayson honestly please don't tease me...faster please.

"Beg for me baby girl. I like it better when you do." He was moving so slow at this point.

"Grayson fuck....PLEASE PLEASE GO FASTER."

"As you command" he flipped me over and went as fast as he could. I was practically shaking.

"Fuck I'm cumming" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"Me too" and with that we both released and he just collapsed on top of me.

He looked into my eyes. "Still think you did good handling me? I mean the way you were shaking says otherwise."

"Don't be too cocky. Next time I'll have you shaking."

Shit did I just say next time?

"Oh so there's a next time" he says smiling.

My phone rings. It's Sam. I just let it ring because I cannot answer the phone and talk to my brother while he's still inside of me.

"Shit that's my brother. I gotta go." I say rushing to get my clothes on.

"Does he know you are here?"

"No and I want to keep it that way. Thanks"

"Can I at least call you later?" Grayson says sitting up on the couch.

"Call me? Are you serious? I thought this was a one time thing."

"Well you said next time you will have me shaking and honestly I don't want to pass up that offer."

I chuckle and I look at him "don't call me....text me." And I rush out the door.