19.

"Alena over here!"

Alena quickly waved at the group of fans that stood outside the airport before entering the car where her fiance was waiting.

"There's my girl" Jon said in a happy voice as Alena simply smiled at him before shoving her bags into the backseat.

The Total Divas camera were placed and rolling as the car slowly drove away from the airport.

"How was the check-up with Amann?" Jon questioned his fiance who had yet to say a simple word to him.

"I don't want to talk about it. " Alena said as softly sniffles filled the large truck, a few tears running off her cheeks.

"You give your world to a company and..the damn doctor said I need surgery!"

Alena cried as she pulled her legs up to her chest, rocking herself back and forth.

"They said that I injured my knee again at a live event so I'm being written off TV for 4 months at the least.."

Jon looked over his fiance, pulling the car safely to the side of the street, switching off the motor.

"Hey, look at me. I know you hate this and hell, I hate it too but I know you'll hate it even more if you get into the ring one more time and realize you can't move your knee anymore.."

Alena looked over at her fiance, taking his hand into hers as the tears continued to fall slowly.

"The WWE hasn't seen the last of you, my lady. We will see Harley again.."

Alena's eyes fell onto Jon's, squeezing his hand softly.

"Okay.."