18

"Don't say it again, Stephanie.."

Quinn growled angrly under her breath as the sweat began running down her cheeks, a bitter look filling her eyes.

Stephanie began to open her mouth slowly but quickly shut it with fear as the ring began to shake and fire raised up from the turnbuckle.

The lights began to flick as Quinn's face began to change, different emotions falling onto her face.

"I told you not to call her..."

The Authority stepped back quickly as Quinn dropped the title, raising up her arms which triggered the lights to switch off.

Once the light raised back up, Stephanie jumped back into her husbands as small children stood around the ring, wearing completely black mask and bats in their hands.

Stephanie's eyes raised up to the stage to notice that the entire was gone, not even the commentary team was still there.

"You rang for me, Ms. McMahon"

A creepy voice whispered throughout the arena, sending chills up the Authority's spine.

"Quinn never wanted me to be seen, the hell you put her through, I just couldn't sit back and watch."

The titantron flipped on to show the women known as Regan, looking down at a photo album.

"Demons. We all have our demons. The WWE is full of people with demons.."

The audience watched with curiosity as The Demon, Finn Balor walked behind Regan with a smirk on his face.

"The demons hid behind they sorrow in their eyes. They listen all around to hear you cry.."

The entire arena screamed in excitement as Dean walked to the opposite side of Finn, a smirk among his lips.

"Welcome the demons..welcome the hell.."

The camera panned away from Regan's face to show half of the roster with white masks on their faces.

"We will show you..The demons will surface. Your demons will surface...."

The titantron clicked off as well as the lights, once the turned back on, all the children were gone.

"What did you do, Stephanie..?"