2.

"Welcome to Smackdown 1000!" Daniel Bryan welcomed the entire arena who cheered like so much excitement.

"I can't believe we've reached such a mile stone in the WWE, enjoy Smackdown tonight!" Shane said as the camera panned out of their office and the intro played.

Once the intro stopped, The Rocks theme played which received a loud pop.

"Ladies and Gentleman please welcome, THE ROCK" The arena echoed the announcer as he introduced The Rock.

"Here we are, Smackdown 1000! Smackdown was The Rocks home for years.."

The arena booed as James Ellsworth theme played. James walked hand in hand with his girlfriend.

"Damn, what the hell happened to you?" The Rock asked as he pointed out Ellsworth invisible chin.

Carmella stood near her boyfriene as the Rock laughed at them.

"Ha, funny. Rock is it? Don't care. You may have been good in your day but this is our ring now, DUH!"

The Rock couldn't speak as the laugh still escaped his mouth. "Boy, that's one hell of a trick. Seriously, where in the hell is your chin?"

Carmella was steaming as the Rock laughed at their cost. Flipping her hair, she walked over to Dwanye.

Slapping her hand over his cheek, the audience quickly booed.

Ellsworth laughed as the Rock rubbed his hand over his face and glared at Carmella.

"What are you gonna do, Dwanye?" Carmella asked but froze as the lights flickered off.

The arena screamed in excitement as the lights turned on to show Quinn and Dean directly in front of Ellsworth and Carmella.

"THEY'RE BACK!" Corey announced as Quinn jumped on Carmella. Ellsworth stood like a statue as he came face to face with his former friend.

"You think you're Fabulous? Think again!" Quinn yelled as she put Carmella in the black widow.

James began walking backwards but ended up crashing into a very angry boulder...I mean Rock.

Quinn grabbed Carmella by her hair and threw her out of the ring, a few of her extensions left in Quinn's hands.

Each person delivered their finishers on Ellsworth who was putty at the end and starred at eachother.

Quinn giggled and shook Rock's hand before the lights turned back off and turned on to show the couple gone.

"This is one way to start of Smackdown 1000!"