1.

"Let me sleep!" Jon groaned as the blankets was pulled off his muscular body.

The lunatic tried yanking the blanket but instead smacked himself in the face.

"Ouch, that was priceless" Alena giggled as her fiance rubbed his forehead.

Jumping out of the bed, Jon threw Alena over his shoulder. "Let me down, Jonathan"

Dropping his girl on the bed, he delivered a "frog splash" to her. A smile on his face increased once he heard her giggles.

"Now that you're awake, I need to talk to you" Alena said as she sat up and stared at her puddin.

"Carano called and said that I could get more TV time by joining Total Divas"

The room went silent, the only sound that was heard was the Nevada traffic.

"You know how I feel about our personal time, Lena" Jon rubbed his face as he exhaled softly.

"Jon, please! You know I don't ask for much. I want this" Alena accent filled Jon's ear as she pleaded.

"Fine, we'll do the goofy reality show but they can only record me when I say" Jon said before being jumped on by Alena.

"Yes! Thank you!" Tilting her head, she pecked his cheek before jumping off of him.

"I'm going to call Mark!" Alena ran out of their bedroom while Jon shook his head.

"Oh yeah, its barely 5am so you can go back to sleep now." Alena giggled as a string of curse words filled the house.

Dialing the phone, she held back from yelling into the receiver.

"You got a new Total Diva, Carano!"