6.

Alena smiled as she passed through the curtains and found the entire lockeroom there, clapping for her.

"You guys are gonna make me cry!" She said as held back the tears as hugged almost everyone.

Reaching her brother, she jumped into his awaiting arms and smiled .

"Ya did it!" He says as he pulls away from her and looks at her with the identical smile on their faces.

"Move! Fiance coming through!" The voice she wanted to hear filled her ears and made her heart shiver.

Running towards Jon, she accidentally dropped her newly one breifcase and latched her arms around his neck, her legs wrapping around his jean covered waist.

"I think you hung out with AJ alot. I'm so proud of you, sweetheart" He says as their lips became magnets and connected with one another.

"Alena, I'm sorry but can I borrow you for a quick interview?"

Pulling away from her man, she jumped off of him and followed Renee down the hall.

"Ladies and Gentleman, please welcome Miss Money in the bank"

The camera panned out to show a bruised Quinn with a devious smirk on her face.

"I'll save the world from your ridiculous questions and just say tonight I showed every single one of those women that if you mess with me, you'll burn."

Moving the briefcase up, she smirked and looked back at Renee.

"This is my time, Renee! I will become champion with this. I'll rule the WWE with this!"