Thank You!

The answer is yes. There will be a sequel. In fact, I've already started writing it. Some fifteen or so chapters of it are done. It's going to be a little longer than Magika, and it'll take place – mostly – in and around Kon (Kitaya's home country). It's gonna be great, I promise. In fact, I already like it more than Magika.

But Tempest, when will this be posted? Probably somewhere around the beginning of August. I can't post it this month because:

1. I don't even have a cover for it, and I'm terrified of the MDC.

2. This month is going to be so hectic. I don't get summer vacation like you youngins.

3. Magika still needs a lot of work. Some chapters need to be revised.

4. I need to edit Leandyr's story (Swordmaster)

5. There are some bits of the second story that need fine tuning.

If you guys want to know when the sequel comes out, just drop a comment. Or you can archive Magika, because I will update it when I post the second book. OR you can follow me and you'll get a notification.

Also, if you have any questions or thoughts about this story, the characters, anything at all, now is the time to ask or tell. Even if you think it sucks. I don't bite, I promise.

Fun fact: Today (July 1) makes exactly one year since I first posted Magika on Wattpad.

But that's enough of my rambling. I want to close this out by thanking all of you amazing people. You guys who've been reading and voting and commenting. It means a lot to me that you guys would take time out of your lives to read this brain child of mine. And yes I'm going to shoutout all you beautiful people, because you deserve it. (And, dear god I hope I don't miss anyone)

threematches

angelmlee83

Wangui5315

snowdeux

RoyalCatClaw

Regansmalls.

PamLeBleuMcKinney

If I recall correctly, there even some of you who've read this twice (both the old and new versions). Speaking of which... to those of you who've read both, which one is better? If you can remember the old version, that is. I happen to think this one is worse.

I also want to give a big, BIG shoutout to VioletSun5. Without her, this rewrite would've never happened. Awesome writer and awesome human being. If you haven't read them already, I highly recommend her work.

And with that. I'm out for now. I need to mentally prepare myself, because I start working at a summer school tomorrow.