Meeting his close friends -Gohan

Gohan invited you for a study date , so you headed to his house.You knocked on the door and their stood a middle age women with black hair tied up .
"Good morning mam, I'm looking for Gohan is he here?" You asked the women .
"Yes he does and who may you be?" .
" ohh I'm y/n , gohans gi— just friend ." You replied to her smiling.
"Really, I'm his mum chi chi nice to meet you ." Said chi chi.
" GOHANNN YOUR FRIEND IS AT THE DOOR!"
'Ahh that was loud' you thought.
" are you gohans girlfriend?"

You looked down and saw a little boy with spiky black hair .
" ohh no I'm just his friend,"
You answered him.
" Are you sure cause your really pretty."said the spiky hair boy.
"Aww thank you and Yhh I a-" before you got finish your sentence you body was embraced in a warm hug.
" hi y/n your finally here." Said Gohan very cheerfully .
" yh hi Gohan." You replied smiling .
" Mum I'm gonna take y/ n to my room to study is that alright?" Gohan asked chi chi.
" yh you can but no silly business." She answered while looking at the both of you.
You could feel ur face heating up every second, you looked up and saw Gohan blushing as well.
" yeah we won't , come y/n"
He grabbed ur hand and pulled you to his room .
"Gohan who was that little boy at the door?" You asked thinking about what he said at the door to you .
" oh that's Goten my little brother, why?" He turned around looking at you .
"He called me pretty so I was just wondering."
" he's right you are pretty." He Said while still gazing on you. Admiring every feature on her face .
" I'm so glad your mine y/n , I love you."
" I love you to Gohan." You replied leaning in to give him a kiss .

" ewwwwwwww mummmm they're kissing."
" have you ever heard of knocking ." Yelled Gohan with the reddest face you have ever seen .
'This moment is priceless' you thought while laughing.
"I THOUGHT I SAID NO SILLY BUSINESS GOHAN,"
" ah I'm in trouble now." Whispered Gohan.

( i don't own dragon ball z, or the characters only the plot, don't forget to like and comment)

Xx