WEEK FOUR: POV & POV MEETING

PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHER: After trying to lie her way through a crazy week in the Big Brother House, Zara was evicted (10-1) after Jay flipped his targets. While going on a shopping spree, Ashlee and Hadley become the new HOHS this week making it the first week of having two girl HOHS! Ashlee nominates Parker and Deana for eviction and Hadley nominates Dreydan and Jamari for eviction. Parker and Deana win the Battle of the Block, making Ashlee the dethroned HOH and Hadley remains HOH. Jay, Madison and Deana tell Hadley to Target Jamari after Jamari made comments about not trusting Jay with Ashlee. 

TONIGHT: Who will win the Power or Veto and will it be used to save Dreydan or Jamari? All this and more on this episode of Big Brother 3.

DAY 36

*POV PLAYER PICKS*

*Hadley runs out of the diary room with the box of chips*

Hadley: "Hey everybody! It's time to pick players for the veto competition!"

*Everyone gathers in the living room and sits on the couches while Dreydan and Jamari stand next to Hadley*

Hadley: "Myself, the two nominees and three other houseguests picked by random draw will compete in the veto competition! As HOH I will draw first."

*Hadley reached in and pulls out a chip*

Hadley: "Madison!"

DR: Hadley: "I am glad Madison is a neutral player and isn't on a side! Makes it easier on me if she wins veto.

*Dreydan then reaches in and pulls a chip*

Dreydan: "Deana!"

DR: Dreydan: "I really hope Deana tries to help me instead of throwing it to somebody else!"

*Jamari then reaches in and pulls a chip*

Jamari: "Jay!"

DR: Jamari: "Out of everybody I can possibly pick, I pick the person I least like the most. So pissed off right now."

Hadley: "As HOH, I need to choose a host for the veto competition and I choose Noel!"

Noel: "Awesome!"

*VETO COMPETITION: "COVER YOUR BASES" (BB18) HOST: NOEL*

PLAYERS: Hadley, Dreydan, Jamari, Jay, Madison & Deana

*Noel reads the power of veto rules to Hadley, Dreydan, Jamari, Jay, Madison and Deana*

DR: Jamari: "I need to prove to all these assholes in this house that I am nobody to mess with! I'm here to win!"

DR: Dreydan: "I really don't wanna go

DR: Hadley: "I really wanna won this but if Madison, Deana or Jay won the POV it would be easier on me. Less blood on my hands."

*After forty minutes of playing*

JAY HAS WON THE POWER OF VETO!