JURY BATTLE BACK

PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHER: At the last eviction, Maci was evicted (4-2) and became the third member of the jury! This week will be the LAST week of two HOHs and Battle Of The Block competition! At the HOH competition, Parker and Kohl won after defying the odds on the spinning tea cups. After an upsetting HOH run, Deana wants Jay to be evicted but wants to backdoor him! However, Kohl and Dreydan wanna put him on the block right away! Parker and Deana devise on a plan to ensure Jay gets evicted! Jay tries to work with Parker but Parker gives him the side eye and doesn't say much! Jay, Madison, Ashlee and Hadley try to figure out a plan to remain save this week! Parker nominated Hadley and Deana for eviction while Kohl nominated Ashlee and Madison for eviction. At the last BOB competition of the season, Ashlee and Madison won, dethroning Kohl as HOH and keeping Parker as HOH. Deana defined the odd and won the BOB competition, getting herself off of the block. At the veto meeting Parker puts the plan finally in motion and outs Jay on the block! Jay was evicted (3-2)

DAY 72

*The houseguests have no idea what is going on outside! They are on house lock down and cannot see what is going on in the backyard*

*Brendan, Noel, Maci and Jay are out in the backyard, ready to play!*

Hello jury members! Welcome back in the Big Brother House for now!

Brendan, Noel, Maci and Jay: "Hello!"

Welcome to the Jury Battle Back competition! This is the first one ever on this show! Here's how it will work! You will play in four rounds of competition! Two at a time will play each round! The first, second and third round winners will play in round four! Whoever wins round four will go back and play in the Big Brother!

ROUND 1: BERRY BALANCED

*Jay and Maci will play this round!*

In this competition players must go through a root to get there berried from one side to a other. There are two paths a Slow yet easy one and a Fast yet hard path. An addition to the game there is a "poison berry" which will get rid of the other players berries, if used before locked in. The first competitor to lock in both columns will win the competition.

*After forty five minutes of playing*

*JAY WINS*

Jay has moved on to the next round! Congratulations!

ROUND 2: KISS MY ACE

*Noel and Brendan will play in this round*

In this competition players must hit there rackets with a ball by bouncing it on a trampoline that looks like a racket. both players have 3 balls to attempt to hit one of the 5 rackets. If you used all 3 of your balls you must run and get all of them back to start hitting once more. The first player to hit all 5 rackets will In this competition players must.

*After thirty minutes of playing*

*BRENDAN WINS*

Brendan has moved on the next round! Congratulations!

ROUND 3: EURO TRIPPIN

*Noel and Maci will play in this round*

In this competition players must observe the 3 moderators behind them that shows them pictures of Houseguests still in the game. The pictures contain details to solve there puzzle. The puzzle contains 8 booths all with questions that relay on the pictures shown on the moderators. How they will answer these questions by taking a picture of a Houseguest and inserting it in a booth . the 1st Houseguest to hit the buzzer and get all the questions right will win this competition.

*After twenty minutes minutes of playing*

*NOEL WINS*

Noel has moved on to the next round! Congratulations!

ROUND 4: ELECTRIC BB FESTIVAL

*Jay, Noel and Brendan will play in this round*

This is the final round, jury members! Whoever wins this round will be able to back into the Big Brother house and play!

This is the final Battle Back competition. In this competition players solve a puzzle with there pieces and also get the timelines of the bands in the puzzle correctly. How players will do this is bye climbing up there ladder and moving to insert there puzzle piece to the puzzle. Once a player has all the puzzle pieces in the correct order and all the timelines in there places the player must buzz there buzzer 1st to win.

*After twenty five minutes of playing*

*JAY WINS*

Congratulations, Jay! You may now come back to play Big Brother!

*Back in the Big Brother House*

*All the houseguests are sitting in the living room. The door bell begins to ring*

Deana: "What's going on?"

Dreydan: "Is it a surprise? I can't handle surprises very well!"

*Hadley opens the Big Brother door*

Jay: "SURPRISE! I'M BACK!"

*Ashlee, Hadley and Madison hug Jay tightly*

Kohl: "What is happening right now ?"

Houseguests! Let's gather back into the living room! I will explain everything that is going on!

*The houseguests all sit together in the living room!*

Okay, everybody is here! So you guys have been on house lockdown for a few hours and you all have wondered why! Well, The four jury members Jay, Noel, Maci, and Brendan have been playing in the backyard fighting for a chance to come back and play in the Big Brother game in the Jury Battle Back Competition!

*All of the houseguests gasps*

And Jay has won! See you guys tomorrow houseguests, for the HOH competition and the beginning of week nine! See you guys next time!