AFTER DARK #7

*Here is the 7th episode of after dark this season! This may be the last episode! I'm not sure though! Enjoy!*

This show will be the times of 9pm - 12am! :)

DAY 62

- 9pm -
*In the Living room*

*Maci and Parker are playing currently playing an intense game of chess. Maci is currently winning the game*

Parker: *sighs* "You are so good at playing chess, Maci! I freaking suck at this!"

*Maci giggles*

Maci: "My brother taught me how to play chess and checkers before I left for the Big Brother house. His girlfriend is a die hard Big Brother fan so she knew what games they had for us to play. She and my brother wanted to make sure I kinda knew how to play."

Parker: "Kinda knew? You are pretty good chess player to me! I usually don't play games like this but there's literally nothing else to do in this house."

*Maci giggles again*

Maci: "Really. They should have more board games or something else to do outside."

Parker: "Yeah, Big Brother! Next season, get some new things for this house to do!"

Maci: "I know we gotta play the game, but that's only like two to three days a a week."

Parker: "Actually four, if you count eviction day too."

Maci: "That's true. But still, the gameplay is only an hour or two tops each day. What do we do for the rest of the time."

Parker: "Right. All you can do is swim, sleep, eat, or exercise."

*Maci giggles*

Maci: "I haven't been exercising much but I have been eating!"

*Parker laughs*

Parker: "Me too. I need to start working out before I see Sean again."

Maci: "I need to work out for Noel too! Even thought she didn't mind how I looked. She loved me for me."

Parker: "Same with Sean too. Sean is the first boy that has made me feel so special."

Maci: "Awww! That's so cute! Noel is my third girlfriend."

Parker: "I love Sean so much honestly. I would love to marry him one day."

Maci: "I better be invited to the wedding!"

Parker: "Definitely! I wouldn't mind inviting everybody in the house actually."

Maci: "Yay!"

*Parker smiles*

- 9:15pm -
*In the HOH room*

*Deana, Dreydan and Kohl are just hanging out*

*Deana sighs in frustration*

Deana: *whispers* "I'm just so frustrated! Like how does all of this not go to plan, it's crazy!"

Dreydan: *whispers* "I know you think you HOH has been a dud, but I don't think so. We are getting a floater out of here."

Kohl: *whispers* "That's true! Ashlee and Maci are both floaters in my book. I just hope they vote for one of us to win."

Deana: *whispers* "I hope so. That would suck to loose a jury vote over something little like this."

Dreydan: *whispers* "I can't stand when floaters think it's so devastating when they leave. Like girl bye, you didn't cause a dent in this game play!"

*Deana and Kohl laugh*

Kohl: "You are so fucking mean, babe! Savage!"

Dreydan: "I'm a sassy bitch that's why! Mariah Carey is my idol and queen!"

- 9:30pm -
*In the Bathroom*

*Ashlee, Madison and Hadley are putting hair dye in their hair. Ashlee is putting blonde in her hair, Hadley is putting blue throughout her hair, and Madison is putting dye on her roots*

Madison: "I can't believe we are doing this! But my roots needed some tlc!"

Hadley: "I wanted to do something crazy! I wanna make a statement actually! I always wanted to dye my hair a crazy color but never had enough guts to do it."

Ashlee: "I loved being a blonde, so why not be a blonde again!"

*Ashlee, Hadley and Madison sit and talk while they wait for their hair dye to work*

- 10pm -
*Jay is out of the shower. He wrapped himself in a green towel and walks over to the girls*

Ashlee: "Finally! What took so long to take a damn shower! Other people need to shower too you know!"

Madison: "Yeah! We gotta wash all this hair dye all over our hands and necks!"

*Madison shows her hair dyed filled hands making Jay giggle*

Jay: "I had to shave everywhere, girl! I have to look handsome for my man in a few weeks and I haven't shaved for a while.

Hadley: "TMI, JAY! Gross!"

*Jay laughs*

Jay: "You shave too! Don't girls shave too? And why is it so nasty?"

Hadley: "Because I have a real dirty mind and I'm thinking of nasty things. I'm seeing you and Zion having sex!"

*Ashlee, Madison and Hadley laugh loudly*

*Jays towel falls off and Jay quickly picks it up covering himself back up*

*Ashlee, Hadley and Madison scream and then giggle*

Ashlee: "All the Big Brother fans have just seen Jay's penis! Oh my gosh!"

Jay: "Maybe Zion did too! I wouldn't mind him seeing it."

Hadley: "Oh my god, Jay! You can't wait to fuck him can you?"

*Jay blushes*

Jay: "Maybe!"

*Ashlee, Hadley and Madison scream again making Jay laugh*

- 10:25pm -
*By the Hammock*

*Deana, Maci and Hadley are sitting in the grass while Madison and Ashlee are sitting in the hammock*

Deana: "I wish I had something good to drink."

Maci: "Damn right! We haven't had alcohol in a while!"

Hadley: "Probably because we go crazy! Last time we played drunk hide and go seek."

Ashlee: "That was so fun! The funniest game of hide and go seek I have played honestly."

Madison: "That was a fun night! I remember that!"

Deana: "I seriously wouldn't mind a nice beer or wine cooler right now. I have been stressed!"

- 11pm -
*Big Brother has just given the houseguest some alcohol!*

Jay: "WE GOT ALCOHOL y'all!"

*The girls cheer and jump up and down*

Dreydan: "Let's turn up, guys!"

Hadley: "YAS!"

Kohl: "We can play beer pong too! Let me get the table!"

- 12am -
*All the houseguests begin to play beer pong and party outside for a few hours!*