WEEK 8: LIVE EVICTION

PREVIOUSLY ON BIG BROTHER: At the last eviction, Maci was evicted (4-2) and became the third member of the jury! This week will be the LAST week of two HOHs and Battle Of The Block competition! At the HOH competition, Parker and Kohl won after defying the odds on the spinning tea cups. After an upsetting HOH run, Deana wants Jay to be evicted but wants to backdoor him! However, Kohl and Dreydan wanna put him on the block right away! Parker and Deana devise on a plan to ensure Jay gets evicted! Jay tries to work with Parker but Parker gives him the side eye and doesn't say much! Jay, Madison, Ashlee and Hadley try to figure out a plan to remain save this week! Parker nominated Hadley and Deana for eviction while Kohl nominated Ashlee and Madison for eviction. At the last BOB competition of the season, Ashlee and Madison won, dethroning Kohl as HOH and keeping Parker as HOH. Deana defined the odd and won the BOB competition, getting herself off of the block. At the veto meeting Parker puts the plan finally in motion and outs Jay on the block!

TONIGHT: Who will be evicted from the Big Brother house? Jay or Hadley? All this and more on Big Brother 3!

DAY 70

*In the Backyard*

*Ashlee, Hadley, Madison, Parker Dreydan,  and Kohl are sitting together and drinking wine*

Hadley: "Let's play a game or something fun! It's boring outside!"

Parker: "At least it isn't a thousand degrees out like it has been lately."

Madison: "I know! It's been so damn hot! And this wine tastes so good! Big Brother spoiled us this time!"

Hadley: "This wine is good! I wish we each had a bottle I would be chugging this down!"

*Hadley laughs*

Ashlee: "We have a volleyball net over there we can play! Hopefully it isn't broke or anything."

Madison: "That sounds like a lot of fun!"

*Ashlee and Madison bring the volleyball net over and set it up*

Hadley: "Where's Jay? We need two people on each side to play to make it fair!"

Ashlee: "He's taking a shower, I think! Remember he burned his hand while cooking?"

Parker: "I'll play! It's something different to do! Jay probably won't play because of his hand."

*By the Hammock*

*Dreydan is laying on top of Kohl*

Dreydan: *whispers* "I'm so sore. Holy. Tap.

*Kohl giggles and kisses Dreydan's cheek*

Kohl: *whispers* "Sorry babe. But you enjoyed our fun, right?"

*Dreydan nods and kisses Kohl's cheek*

Dreydan: *whispers* "I did! I really did. I love you so much."

Kohl: *whispers* "I love you too!"

*Kohl and Dreydan kiss*

*In The Bathroom*

*Deana finds a used condom on the floor*