Chapter I: Returned

Chapter 1: You finally Returned

____________________________

"HOOOOOOOOOI! Yuri! It's Pretty late now! Get up!" Hinata shouted outside Yuri's dorm, in a result, it echoed in the hallway. Shiina kicked his stomach for punishment. 

"Shut up! You'll wake the others." Shiina said.

"Sorry... Hoi! Yuri wake up now!" Hinata kept on shouting. In her room, Yuri was just covering her ears by her pillow, having no idea why they were being an alarm clock to her.

"Late for what?!" Yuri shouted back. Hinata just bang his head through her door.

"For the Outing of course!" He shouted. Yuri blinked as she realized.

"Holy Crap! I forgot!" She said and quickly stood, running towards to the bathroom as she took a shower. --After the 35 minutes of shower, she quickly prepare for the snacks, clothing and lots of more.

"Hurry up, Oyama and Yuzuru and the others waiting." Hinata said while glancing at his watch.

"I'm going in alre-" Before Hinata have rotated the door knob, Yuri slammed the door open and grinned 

"Done!" She said. Shiina blinked after seeing her eyes back again in cyan.

"Oh, your eyes is blue again?" Shiina said. 

"Huh? Oh... Yeah." She just said.

"Let's go now!! I'm very excited." shouted Hinata, pushing the two girls outside the dorm.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

While walking, Shiina and Hinata having a small chat while Yuri was wondering about her left eye. What happened? Why did it came back onto it's normal colour? She gazed at the two who were just chatting a little. She gazed at every side of her. She was amazed at the place. It was unfamiliar. There was a small Cafe in the other side of the street, She saw Naoi in there which made her eyes wide and stopped walking. It's impossible. Naoi is already combined into her. He was drinking in a small cup of coffee as he met her eyes. He smiled at her. Yuri just blinked. She can't believe it. Naoi is inside of her. It's impossible. She rubbed her eyes and try to look again but got pulled of by Hinata.

"What the heck Yuri?! Are you trying to kill yourself?!" asked Hinata. 

"Don't just stood in the middle of the street!" Shiina said too.

"O-Oh, I'm sorry. Naoi was just hallucinating in my mind." She said and hung her head.

"Ayato-sama again... Let's go. We're near!!" Hina said as they continued walking towards to the destination place. Yuri glanced back to the Cafe where she saw Naoi but it's already too far to see it.

-Time Skip-

After the outing, they all began to rest in their dorms. Yuri began collapsing in her bed and cuddled her pillow. She then grab a frame from the table next to her bed. She starred at it. It was a picture of her and her friends since they were still in grade school, her eyes were still in two different colours. She smiled at it before placing it back to the table. She shifted her body to the other side where she can see the bright moon through her window. There's only one person in her mind by now..

"Naoi..." She called as tears began to fall on her face and hugged her pillow tighter. Why is she crying? She already moved on from the past. Why did it came back? She cried more faster after remembering the smile he gave her. The smile she can't forget, the smile that break her heart.

"I miss you..." She said while her voice was shaking. She cried herself in to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Waking up from the night, she sensed someone through her back as she turned around where she saw Naoi who was starring back at her. But she knew it was wrong. He was inside of her now. How is that possible? 

"How stupid" She said and shifted her body again to her previous position. Naoi just blinked at the girl's reaction.

"Um.. Hey-"

"Stop talking to me! You're really scaring me now!" She said without even turning and sat on her bed, her feet reached the floor. She was now facing the window.

"Hey! Yuri!! Wake up now! You don't wanna miss Kayeshiro-san's Birthday don't you?" Yuzuru's voice, coming from downstairs. Naoi just smirked after hearing her reply. She said he was scaring her. Now, he'll scare her more!

"But... Yuri-saaaaaan!" He said as he wrapped his arms around her waist and pulling her back down to the bed.

"I missed you so muuuch!" He said while hugging her tighter. The girl's face heated. She doesn't know if Naoi is still hallucinating in her mind or maybe this Naoi is already back. They both rolled down to the bed but the position was still wrong. She couldn't get out. Naoi was in the top of her, he was grabbing both of her wrists as he laughed.

"G-G-Get off me you hallucination!" She said her voice was shaking while she was trying to get out. Yuzuru can't wait. He started to go on his way to check on Yuri.

"Hey, Yuri! Are you still gonna come? I'm going in." He said slowly rotating the doorknob. 

"What the... " Yuzuru just said after opening the door and seeing them.

"Yuzuru-san! Good morning." Ayato said as he turned to Otonashi and greeted with a smile while Yuri looking terrified.

"Yuzuru-kun! The hallucination is driving me crazy!" She said.

"I can also see him... After all.. You're not even hallucinating, H" Yuzuru said a little terrified.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
To Be Continued

A/N: