Chapter II: Confusion

Chapter 2: Confusion between two decisions

_______________________________________

"He really is here beside me now." Yuri said straightly. Without any reaction in her face while the others have widened eyes, looking directly at the boy next to her. 

"Y-Yeah, We see that. But, don't you just said last time that you two combined?" Oyama said, scratching the back of his head, confused.

"Aren't we going to the glasses' birthday? Anyways, how old is he now?" Naoi asked out of nowhere which brings silence as everyone gazed at each other.

"He's 18..."

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

After that day, Naoi have finally returned back to their friends. He started attending their academy too. He was still communicating with everyone with the same half good and half bad manner. They have got along with him with the same personalities they treat him. 

Yuzuru was still learning about the connection between them. Noda and Shiina was thinking of it too. The two believes that it was possible for Naoi to live, not in the inside of Yuri but in a real life, while Shiina thinks it was completely impossible. Both Shiina and Noda was walking back to their dorms.

"Yuzuru was thinking the same as I do." Noda said with Shiina following him in his back.

"But it's impossible, really!" She said which made the boy stopped from pacing, which causes for Shiina banging her nose through his back. 

"Ow!" She said as she covered her nose with her hand.

"Don't be stupid! This world is different from the spirit world!" Noda said shifting his body to Shiina who was rubbing her nose. She looked straightly to him, they starred at each other which made the boy blink and look away.

"That's just stupid. Try thinking first." Noda said as he continued walking, leaving the girl stare at the air. Shiina just clenched her fist. What does she feel bad? Why is she disagreeing in their opinion? Why does she feel it's impossible? Even if Yuzuru feels that it's possible that Naoi can already stay in the world. But why she can't feel it. Was she wrong? 

"Is there still a difference from the spirit world and to this world?" She raised her voice which made the boy stop and turned to her. He can't see much of her reaction because he was standing a long distance away from her.

"There might be a difference, but not everything." Yuzuru said who came up in the middle, between them. His hands on his pockets.

"But... Won't it supposed to be... I don't get it at all. The condition of the world says-"

"There might be a condition. But the main condition in the spirit world is broken.. When a spirit's reincarnation dies, it will become a spirit and replace the main spirit. But through Yuri and Naoi, they combined." Yuzuru explained. 

"But, this is the real world already!" She raised her voice.

"Why? Are you disappointed of it?!" Noda asked which made the girl gasp and her fists loosening.

"I'm not disappointed... I just feel it was wrong.. I was just worrying too much." She said and started to walk out. The violet-haired just watch her walking away through his eyesight until he didn't sense her anymore. Yuzuru patted his back signalling him to continue walking with him. He was still looking at the direction were Shiina stood. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Footsteps. It echoed from the silence in the graveyard. Yuri. She was walking towards to the stone, with the name of her sister written on it. She smiled with tears falling on her face. She didn't want to cry. But she already did, her little sister doesn't want her to see her cry.

"Happy 34th birthday... Yui" She said as she knelt down and placed a bunch of roses beside.

"Who is she? Someone you know?" A girl said, standing before her. She turned around and smiled after seeing who it is.

"Mom..." She said and stood up to hug her. Her mom hugged her back.

"She's my sister from the past." She said and let go of her mom, turning back to the roses.

"How lucky. I don't have any sibling from the past you know. I was born lonely." She giggled. Her mom was once a spirit who got reincarnated, who can still remember.

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

"Shiina-chan! Good mor--" Oyama haven't continue greeting when he saw Shiina in a corner. Hugging her knees, her face covered up with her hair. Yuri was just stroking her back, she was worried. She couldn't get Shiina to speak up what did really happened. Even if Yuri forced her, she won't tell. Yuri don't have any idea who or what did make her feel this way. 

"What happened to Shiina-chi?" Hinata said. Noda just starred at her, regretting that he shouted at the moment they were talking about Yuri and Ayato. He knew he'd hurt her hat day. He regretted it. He knew it was just her opinion that Naoi and Yuri can't be together but he still shouted back in such a question. Of course she's not disappointed. It's just what she feels. It's just what she believes. But why can't just she tolerate their opinion? 

-Lunch-

"Shiina-chan.. Aren't you gonna eat?" Asked Oyama who was sitting beside Shiina and Yuri. Shiina just shook her head for a reply. Oyama began to look to Yuri as she starred back, they both have a worrying face. Noda looked back to his food as his fists began to form.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued

A/N: More like a Shiina X Noda break up >0< I hope you enjoy the sequel! This is not just a Shiina X Noda, this is also a Naoi X Yuri :D Read till the end. -Sam