Chapter IV: Memory

Chapter 4: Our Memory

______________________

"Shiina-saan!" Yuri shouted while being pushed in a wheelchair by Naoi. Everyone turned to them.

"She's really a naughty one..." Naoi just said while pushing the wheelchair towards to Shiina.

"Faster!" Yuri shouted.

"Wait a minute! There's an Issue here.. I think we ruined a scene!" Naoi shouted back to her which makes Yuri turned  to Shiina and get his point.

"Oh, uh... Sorry! Maybe we should go back-" Yuri just said as Noda began to stood up. 

"No! I mean.. What happened to you?!" Shiina concernedly said.

"Ah, it's nothing! Anyways can we celebrate your birthday too?" Yuri asked.

"Mhmm! Why not?" Shiina just said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"There you go! I cooked that!" Miyuki said while placing the omelette rice to the dining table. 

"Thanks for the meal!" Everyone said and started chowing. Miyuki just giggled.

"How does it tastes Oyama-kun?"She asked 

"Yummy! Yummy" He responded with a nod.

"It tastes like a dust.." Hinata joked.

"Eh?!" 

"Haha, just kidding."

---20 minutes later---

"Ahh.. I'm so stuffed..." Sekine said and burped.

"I want mooore..!" Matsushita said.

"Okay.. I'm out." Noda said as he stood up from his seat and started to walk away.

"Huh? Hey.. Where are you going?" Shiina also said and followed him. Yuri was about to follow and spy on them but got stopped by Naoi.

"Let them be alone for a while.." Naoi just said.

"Whatever.." She rolled her eyes. Oyama started to follow them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Noda stopped in the rooftop of the building. Shiina wondered. Why did he came up along way to here?

"N-Noda-sa-"

"Shiina-san.."

"Y-Yes?"

"Will you tell me the person... You like?" Noda said as he turned to her.

"E-Eh?! W-Well.. I... I-It's uh.." Shiina nervously said while Noda was waiting for the answer.

"I-It's You a-actually.." Shiina just blushing. Noda just smiled at her. 

"I like you too actually." He straightly said which made the girl blush harder and faced in the other way. Oyama just watched them he felt happy.

"It's alright Oyama-kun." Miyuki said which got Oyama's attention.

"Oh, Good Afternoon Miyuki-chan.. Why are yo-"

"Wont best friends shares each other's secret..?" Miyuki said with a smile, that look a little sad, which made the guy blink as memories started flashing in his thoughts--- 

Flashback 

"Irie-san! Woah! Your concert rocks!! Your good at playing drums! You're like a pro!" Oyama said cheerfully.