Chapter VII: Tsundere

A/N: Tsundere... What a interesting chapter  (ᅌ  ω  ᅌ) Anyways, This is my second time at writing a chapter!! ('・ω・') Lemons? (   ͡°   ͜ ʖ ͡° ) Nope! This chapter is not a lemon. My first chapter I wrote was from Heartbeats! So, Long chapter ahead!! --Francis

_____________________

Chapter 7: The Tsundere

_____________________

"E-Excuse me.." A voice getting Yuri's attention, which got everyone's attention.

"Miyukichi!!!!" Shiori shouted as she sprinted towards to Miyuki and hugged her tightly. Yuri began to step aside as Girldemo began to hug her.

"Uhh.. What happened exactly..?" Said Matsushita who have no Idea about what was going on, Shiina, Yuri, Takamatsu, Yuzuru, Fujimaki and Hinata doesn't know as well.

"You weren't informed at all?! All those times you-!!" Hisako began to yell but Masami stopped her for her not to continue those mean words.

"Miyukichi have a disease that can kill her, and we're pretty glad that she didn't die." Shiori just said. Hisako slapped her hand for some reason.

"That's a little harsh!" Hisako said. Oyama stepped in the front of Miyuki and stare at her. The GirlDeMo just blinked at the boy's action. Why is he coming in the front of her? They're not friends or something...  The GirlDeMo thought. They're wrong. They just can't remember the past.

"Good Morning, Oyama-kun!" Miyuki giggled and smiled at him. He ignored her words, and what he cares about, was Irie-san is already in the front of him. She died because of her disease from the past.. But right now, she was here, standing in the front of him. He wrapped his arms around her, not even caring about the people's reaction. Everyone have widened eyes and Yuzuru just smiled. He knew about their past.

"I'm glad you remembered.." Yuzuru just said.

"About what?" Fujimaki asked.

"It's their past.." 

"What Past?" Hinata asked too. Yuzuru began to sweat as many questions came up.

"Past?" -Hinata

"Do you know mines?" -Shiina

"You mean from our past lives?" -Yuri

"Shut up!!!" Yuzuru shouted which made everyone's mouth shut.

"Then, Let's have a road trip tomorrow! Miyukichi's return!" Shiori suggested.

"But-!"

"Sounds Good!" Miyuki giggled.

"But, you're just newly recovered from your disease." Oyama worried.

"It's okay, I'm not gonna die in to a road trip or something" Miyuki joked. Oyama just smiled at her, not even knowing what to say back or to respond.

"Anyways, Yuri-san, Kindly inform Naoi-san about the trip." Yuzuru said. Yuri just blinked and looked in the other way.

"Y-Yes.." Yuri just said as she sighed, trying to gain strength. The day ended a lively. Yuri began to walk Upstairs and walk towards to Naoi's dorm. There she stood, in the front of his door. She knocked through his door.

"Ayato-kun......... Are you asleep?" She asked nervously.

"I'm not." 

"O-Oh... uhm... Tomorrow, we're all invited in a trip... are you gonna come?" Yuri just said while leaning her forehead on his door. She waited for him to respond. Naoi opened the door which made Yuri bang her nose on to his chest. Naoi ignored  what happened.