3) silver sparks

t a e h y u n g

taehyung hurriedly tied his shoe laces, mouth filled with bread that his mom stuffed since he got up late. his mother put his backpack (which he forgot to bring) on his back and straightened her son's attire.

"got everything?"

"hmm. bye mom!"

he dashed out of his house, not bothering to listen his mother reply, only to be greeted by his fellow midget at the gate. taehyung grabbed his friend's wrist as he ran towards his school direction, swearing jimin in his mind for waiting and got late for him. It's not that he cared of course, he just didn't want to got cursed. however...

"KIM FUCKING TAEHYUNG!"

"WHAT?!" taehyung shouted back with same voice and faced his friend who was gaping at him with 'i'm so done with you' face.

"i have my car you dimwit."

"oh" taehyung mumbled as he looked over jimin's car. "then, what are you waiting for? let's go." he said and got into the car, leaving jimin alone outside who was gawking at his 'awesome' friend in disgust.

"stop with your dirty fantasies in your funky mind and come drive."

jimin just rolled his eyes. "that piece of shit."

and of course, taehyung didn't forget to throw a bunch of questions about the black haired boy who freaked him out on his first day of school (also impressed him so good but jimin needn't have to know) which made jimin regret for bringing his car and waiting for taehyung.

#prayforparkjimin . . .

-

"kim taehyung"

taehyung gulped when familiar class teacher looked at him through his glasses as soon as he entered the classroom. he grinned nervously, blaming his fate for making that certain guy standing in front of him as his class teacher.

"would you mind explaining why you're late and were absent on your first day?"

taehyung's eyes focused on his teacher's fingers tapping on the desk while his brain working for ideas to use as an excuse in his head but it stopped functioning when someone spoke up.

"he failed to find this class. he's excused."

he glanced at the owner of the voice, who dragged him to the seat where he was sitting and his eyes remained at the majestic sight, his jaw dropping slightly. he didn't even try to tear his gaze away when his savior ,named jungkook (the name that he got to know from jimin), looked him back, sweet smile displaying on his flawless face.

"you owe me, teddy bear."

his smile and the way of cheeky nickname coming out from his mouth made taehyung drowned in trance, swallowing hardly with his cheeks crimson red which the other found deniably cute.

they were drowned in their own dreamy world, not caring about the whole class, especially jimin and yoongi - he basically turned out as their class teacher - stared at them with raised brows.

-

taehyung was awakened by the footsteps and screeching sounds of chairs being pulled and pushed. his half-lidded eyes aimlessly roam around only to find the students leaving the class for lunch. he rubbed his eyes and stretched abit to relax his numb arms. he had been sleeping the whole class, more like all the classes with the help of his textbook. that could barely cover his sleeping figure but the teachers chose to ignore one idle student instead of making a scene in class.