16) Η προφητεία

j u n g k o o k

"give me at least one reason to not kill you?"

the man was obviousky trembling in fear as his eyes shook in sockets, but his mouth sealed shut, not replying the question.

"well... seems like i've got no chouce huh?"

a sadistic smile formed on his face as he picked up the dagger. the man eyes went wide at the sight of sliver dagger shinning with the light merely dripping from the curtained black windows.

"no. no. NO!! YOU CAN'T KILL ME! YOU WORTHLESS DOGS CAN'T DO SHIT WITHOUT ME!"

"oh... really?"

a screamed echoed through when the dagger went through the thigh of now, crying man, begging for mercy desperately while he eyed the blood gushing out from the hole in satisfaction.

"does this still seem like a joke to you?"

"YOU'RE SICK!"

"i know."

another scream came out from the man as he stabbed the same place for the second time, gripping the hair to make the man to meet his red glowing eyes.

"now, tell me. where is it?"

-

his fingers tapped on sleek wooden desk placed before him, eyes fixed on the fingers with his other arm hanged loosely on back of the chair where he sat. the tapping stopped abruptly when the door slammed, an angry stride getting closer to his back and he already knew it was his father's and nonchalantly smirked at that.

"you killed the guy."

the man hissed, his teeth clenched as his gaze dangerously clawing through jungkook's calm face, who merely glanced back at him.

"he didn't assent the agreement. no choice."

bringing his left knee over the right, he sat back, boredly starring at his father, and restrained himself from grinning at the sight of fuming man.

this is entertaining.

"you know we need more informations from him."

his father said sternly, his voice getting lower and lower that it sounded like threatening. but jungkook just sighed, only to fuel his rage.

"i got what you need. you knew this would happen."

"you're the only one i trusted to do this job."

"you shouldn't."

jungkook's bored stare met his father's raging eyes - the contact was held for a few minutes before the father broke with a sigh.

"get out. i don't want to see you."

jungkook frowned. strange - he thought. it wasn't common for his father to let him off the hook without leaving any bruises or cuts. but now, it was just a 'get out' ?

he shrugged, getting up from the seat and casually walked towards the exit.

"you're not allowed to leave this place. try and i'll break your legs."

there he goes...

he rolled his eyes.

"fuck you, old man!"