1.9

✿ му мαѕтєя ℓєσ ✿
✿ ¢нαρтєя иιиєтєєитн ✿
✿°•. иσямαℓ .•°✿

“After a storm comes a rainbow.”

I've been trying to analyze that quote my mom told me since my childhood, and I get it now.
The storm has passed.

After a few days, everything would be back to normal.

My brother came back from the military.
My mother woke up.
I have someone who cares of me and loves me— I think.
And here I am, having the best party with people who should I call friends.

"Wendy!!!!" Lizzy yelled as we all screamed surprise. I could tell she was amazed, her face was blushed in pink as her eyes widened and her jaw almost dropped to the grass.

"Hey! I'm here too." Hyuk said after she literally jumped on her best friend, Wendy.

I really can understand her, that's just how I reacted when I saw my brother.

"Yeah! Me too! You know how hard it was to plan this?" Nana groaned and rolled her eyes.

Lizzy giggled after that "Thank you thank you thank you!!! This is so awesome!!"
She roamed her eyes around the  decorations and the food table we prepared for her on the garden of the house.

As soon as I saw her eyes on the cake I smiled to myself. I prepared that cake by heart for her, as also the chocolate chip cookies she loved and the rest of the food like sushi, sandwiches, rice, chicken. It was mostly a small dinner and dessert.

And I also had to help Leo clean the garden and prepare it for the surprise party.

Wendy, Wonshik, and Jaehwan brought the chairs and the table where the food was gonna be on; as also a couple of snacks — I mean, it's Wendy, Ravi and Ken. I've never seen them not-eating snacks since I met them.

Hyuk literally prepared everything, and also he was gonna ask Lizzy to marry him next Friday.

Hakyeon helped Nana buy the decorations for the garden— As Raina and Hong bin decorated it before she could arrive.

Talking about Hong bin, he has been upset since he saw me and Leo holding hands. I haven't got a chance to explain and talk to him; to see if he could stop glaring and ignoring me. But everytime I got the chance someone interrupted us.

Lizzy screamed as she felt Hyuk's fingers smooch cake frosting all over her face as everyone laughed at her expression "Aw! You ruined the cake!" she groaned and furrowed her eyebrows.

"Don't worry, I baked you cookies!" I said as her eyes widened.

"Just for me!?" she asked, excitement in her face.
I simply nodded and chuckled as I saw her celebrate with a mini dance.

After a few chats and questions from Lizzy; the party started as Wendy blasted on the speakers with electronic music and I made my way to the bathroom when I felt dizzy by the loud music.

I literally dragged myself upstairs — questioning what would happen if I urgently needed to pee and needed to go all of these stairs just to go to the bathroom.

I would've already peed myself.

As I entered the bathroom I felt my legs getting weaker and it was harder to breathє. 

Instead of gaining strength from the sink my knees fell to the hard marble tiles of the floor and my head started to hurt.

I flinched by the feeling of my head beating and a strong ache that took over my vision.

And everything I knew after is that everything went black.

________________________

That's some intense shit.
Something dramatic on the next chapter!

Don't for get to VOTE and COMMENT!

💕 love y'all 💕

✿✿✿✿ ℓυνℓуѕтαя ✿✿✿✿