2.5

✿ му мαѕтєя ℓєσ ✿
✿ ¢нαρтєя тωєиту fινє ✿
✿°•. ι ℓσνє уσυ .•°✿

My eyes squeezed shut instantly as I opened them, feeling the light of the morning shine through the window.
Goosebumps formed in my skin as I felt a warm breath on my neck and heavy hands surrounding my waist.

I quickly opened my eyes once again and spotted Leo sleeping next to me shirtless. My heart fluttered at the thought of last night

"Leo.. I need to tell you something." I said as I placed my hands on his hair. We have been cuddling for a couple of minutes in a comfortable silence.

He raised his head from his comfortable spot — using my stomach as a pillow— and looked at me with a smirk "Is this the part where you say that you love me?"

My eyes furrowed in confusion  "How did you know?" I blurted out without thinking what I just said, and my face flushed in embarrassment.

I heard him chuckle as he raised his body from me and placed a small kiss on my head.
"I love you Sannie." he said in a low voice; his eyes roaming all over mines.

My heart fluttered at the simple words that meant a whole world for me— and I gave in. "I love you too Leo."

I turned around and faced Leo who was sleeping like a baby. His hair was morning messy and his eyes were shut softly.

I placed a small kiss on his cheek and sat up slowly from the bed as I glanced at Leo's shirt that was right next to me,  remembering what he said last night.

I would love to see you wear one of mines.

I almost chuckled and grabbed his shirt racing to the bathroom and hoping my brother was nowhere to be seen. I washed up my morning face and changed on to Leo's large shirt that was more like a dress to me. I gathered my hair in a bun and placed on some perfume even though I loved the smell of Leo's shirt.

I walked to the kitchen stretching my back and my arms, glancing at the shelves. I should probably make breakfast for Leo— and for Wook because I know he's gonna get jealous for not making him food.

Placing some ingredients on the counter, I started to stir a small amount of pancake mix on a bowl. And after finishing that, I went over and fried some eggs and bacon —my favorite — placing them in three separate plates. After a few minutes I started frying the pancakes and felt my heart suddenly race as I felt a pair of arms around my waist.

I turned my head and spotted Leo's chin laying on my shoulder.
"Good morning Sannie." I heard Leo in his sleepy voice, his breath fanning my neck.

"Good morning Leo." I replied and placed a small kiss on his cheek, but it instead landed on his lips as he turned his head. I smacked his hands playfully.

"Is that for—"

"You guys better not be doing that the whole morning!" We both turned our heads to Work who just interrupted Leo. "And not if it's in front of me." He raised his eyebrow as he entered the kitchen.

Leo's hands snaked out of my waist that made me miss their warmth.

"You made breakfast?" Wook asked and picked a plate that was already full,  and sat on the chair of the dinning table.