3.9

✿ му мαѕтєя ℓєσ ✿
✿ ¢нαρтєя тнιяту иιиє ✿
✿°•. gяυмρу вσуfяιєи∂ .•°✿

"Leo.." I giggled, feeling goosebumps form in my skin as my boyfriend placed small kisses on my neck "Stop, you have breakfast with you parents." I said, placing a hand on his strong chest.

"Just five more minutes. I want to cuddle." he mumbled and placed his arm around my waist, his head burying in my neck.

After Leo told me everything, I was obviously very happy but also mad that he made Clia kneel and that wasn't very nice seeing as he told me that she started crying with his mother.
Everything was over, I felt like all of the burdens in my life were all gone.

I had my mother, she was finally free from the hospital and she was happy. Happier than before she was in the hospital.

Also, my brother finished his obligatory military practice so now he was going to a sports college near home and that meant that I also had him back.

I on the other side; got accepted to return to Science and Arts College to study Architecture and Modern Languages. Besides that, I got a new job by being a waitress in my favorite restaurant a week ago; I would start in January. Last but not least, I had Leo by my side, laying in my bed.

My grumpy boyfriend just wanted to cuddle, but he had a meeting with his family this morning. We came with the decision to have dinner at my house with his parents today at 6. I was finally going to meet his parents.

"Leo!" I groaned for the third time this morning. "Your parents are gonna get mad at me and think that I don't want you to go."

He rolled his eyes and groaned as also "Fine, but tomorrow we'll cuddle." he stood from the bed, taking his shirt from the carpeted floor.

I chuckled and nodded, leaning my head to the side so I could see him. After he freshened up he placed a kiss on my lips and we bid our goodbyes.
"Remember, be ready by five." he said waving his hand before leaving my room.

I sighed and stretched my arms when my warm toes reached the cold carpeted floor.
The weather started getting colder each day, although some people hated it, for example Wendy, I loved the cold. It would have me locked up in my house drinking a cup of coffee while watching a movie or talking with the people I love.

Not only that, New Year's was coming up in a rush and in January 5, I would be celebrating my 21th birthday.

"Mother! Wook! I made you breakfast!" I literally screamed to the silent house and immediately heard steps coming from the stairs.

I turned from putting the plates on the table to see Nana and Wook running to the table like little kids. Giggling, pushing eachother, and all.

"What the heck is wrong with you two?" I furrowed my eyebrows and lost my balance when Wook pushed me out of the way and sat on the first seat he saw. "And Nana— I thought you left last night."

"I won!" Wook said, his fists up as of this was a big deal.

Nana shoot me a small smile "That's because I let you win you douche!" she said and then turned to face me with the same innocent smile "That's because your brother here decided to lock me up in your house because ten in the night was 'too dangerous to go back home' " she rolled her eyes using the quote signs with her fingers and sat across from Wook.

I simply checked and looked across from the table seeing as my mother arrived. "What's that smell?"

"It's the sunshine of the morning!" both Wook and I said at the same time, and the we looked at eachother with smirks but couldn't contain our laughter after that.