3.8

✿ му мαѕтєя ℓєσ ✿
✿ ¢нαρтєя тнιяту єιgнт ✿
✿°•. тнє киσω-єνєяутнιиg ωιт¢н .•°✿

Leo's P. O. V.

I was currently standing behind Clia, who was now kneeling right in front of my shocked parents; including my sister who just walked in.

"What is the mess Taek Woon? You can't make a lady kneel." My mother said right after I stormed in the room and made Clia kneel in front of them.

I simply shook my head "She's no lady, mother." I looked down at Clia, who was frowning and glaring back at me. "Tell em' what you did. The truth."

I leaned on to the living room's wall waiting for her to talk. Sure, I did feel kinda sorry that she did this all because of one person she cared about. But that didn't mean I didn't remember what she said at the ceremony.

"Where you with your little girlfriend in there?" she said, her arms crossed on her chest. She wore an extremely short red dress that made her look like a slut, but I obviously didn't say it.

I scoffed and closed the door behind me. "That's none of your business. My parents may want you to marry me but I'll never marry you, Clia. Not after what you did a year ago." and by a year ago I knew that she remembered, I knew it by how her eyes completely changed and her memories flashed back to the time when I found her sleeping with my best friend a week before our marriage.

I truly loved her back then, but now it's just pure disgust.

I could see that her nose flared in anger and her fists clenched by her sides. "If you don't marry me" I had to take a step back, because she was literally on my face "I will ruin what you love. And I will play with that girl, Sannie- I will totally play with her mind. You don't even know."

Now, no playing with minds. No fooling around. And mostly, no lying. Because now, I was totally sick of having to deal with my ex fooling with my life. I couldn't stand it anymore and this- making her kneel in front of my parents and tell the truth- is just my only option.

"Tell us what?" Father asked, this time he was actually paying attention, and my sister sat next to the in the sofa.

"I also want to know." she said, her eyes staring holes in to Clia.

Except, my sister already knew. She knew everything. She was the know-everything witch and I knew that she just wanted to see Clia spill it out herself. It would actually please her. I knew my sister that much.

Clia just kneeled there, on the red rug that my mother changed each month with a freshly new one. Her knees where getting white for the amount of time she kneeled there, just staring at the floor while her knuckled tightened.

"I have no option, do I?" Was the only thing she said before she sighed and confessed, everything. Even when she cheated on me, to when she lied to my parents about Sannie. Clia didn't actually take this slowly, because as soon as she started talking I could see the tears threatening to come out of her and I suddenly felt sorry.

Mother and Father just sat there, both sharing a shocked look. But my sister, she had a satisfied scowl on her face.

"Actually, I knew something was fishy about you, Clia." My Father admitted, his face in a deep frown and I could tell he was mad.

Mother just sat there, still in shocked, and her eyes where widened. "Clia, you where my friend for years almost like a daughter and-" Mother sniffed and went to kneel in front of her, Clia was obviously embarrassed and she just couldn't look at my mother in the eyes "Why couldn't you just tell me that your sister was in the hospital? I could've helped you, you shouldn't have done all of these bad things. It's not the right way."