2.2

💕 ѕρє¢ιαℓ ¢нαρтєя! 💕

✿ му мαѕтєя ℓєσ ✿
✿ ¢нαρтєя тωєиту тωσ ✿
✿°•. ∂ιffєяєит .•°✿

Leo's P. O. V.

Sannie's brother sighed and sat at the edge of the hospital bed. I could see he was worried for his sister— but I didn't know why. The doctor told me that only the family members had to know.

Somehow, when he came out of that office he seemed like he just found his girlfriend cheating on him.

Okay— that might not be the best description. But he didn't say anything after that which was weird. Since I met him he would be the kind of guy who scolds his sister for everything but when we arrived at Sannie's hospital room he just didn't say anything and just observed her. From moment to moment he would sigh.

I've been trying to convince him to tell be but he just shakes his head in denial and says that it's her decision whether she wants to tell me or not.

And that makes me even more worried and anxious. If he's like this it means it's a big deal.

Hong bin was just silent which was weird too. But he seemed mad. I also admit I got jealous when I saw Sannie and him holding hands — I could say it's okay if they're only friends but the thought of the moment Sannie told me they kissed comes up to my mind.

My leg was trembling up and down as I was anxious for Sannie to arrive and hoped she would tell me everything; and every single minute I became more nervous. So nervous that my stomach felt weird and I wanted to somehow vomit.

I heard a ringtone noise that interrupted the silence in the room as I saw Sannie's brother excuse himself to answer his phone. This time it was me and Hong bin left in the hospital room.

"I'm not gonna let you hurt her like you did to the other girls." He broke the silence and glance at me; his eyes furious.

I knew exactly what he was talking about. And I would never ever hurt Sannie or use her like I did to other girls. I like her too much— in fact. I love her. I admit it, I do.

Besides all of the answers and explanations I had to let Hong bin believe that I loved her; a sigh left my mouth and I shook my head slowly "Hong bin— I actually like Sannie. She's.. " I stopped looking for the right word "Different. She's just her."

Hong bin crossed his arms and sighed "Promise it." as he heard my long silence and my confusion he continued "Promise you won't hurt her"

"I promise I won't hurt Sannie." I blurted out, without thinking whether or not should I promise it. My eyes stared directly in to his eyes, as he nodded understanding.

"So.. What happened to Sannie?" He asked changing the topic.

I simply shook my head in denial and shrugged. "I have no idea.. But whatever it is,  it must be something bad.. Her brother didn't seem to be happy when he came out of the doctor's office." I explained and sighed.

I could sense Hong bin getting nervous as also when he gulped and sighed.

We both snapped our eyes over to the door when it creaked open; Sannie's brother walking in while he helped her with the crutches.

They where silent and my heart ached when I saw how she looked.

Her eyes where not the same happy eyes I loved; they where red as if she cried an ocean.
Her lips that made her small dimples and made my heart flutter where now curved downwards.
And she didn't look at me like all the times she did when she knew I was there.

After she settled on the hospital bed,  her face complete transformed in to a smile I've never seen.

And I immediately knew;
It's fake. She's not okay.

_____________________

Short but long enough to let you know about Leo's feelings towards Sannie.
This shit doesn't end!!!
Be prepared for the next chapter if you don't want to cry your eyeballs out!

Don't forget to VOTE and COMMENT!

Love y'all!💕

✿✿✿✿ ℓυνℓуѕтαя ✿✿✿✿