0.2

✿ му мαѕтєя ℓєσ ✿
✿ ¢нαρтєя тωσ ✿
✿°•. ѕнιятℓєѕѕ мαѕтєя .•°✿

I felt warmth increase in my face when I stared at the man Infront of the door. His hair was messy dark black, and his structure just seem so perfect; maybe even more than the one his house had. The more I looked at him, the familiar his face and voice were.

"Don't you think you could say come in first? You're already scaring the poor girl. " Ravi joked and pushed Leo aside, going in the house as if he owned it.

I just stood there, playing with my fingers behind my back and questioning if that means that I should go in too. Yes, I had my manners and one of the things that made me most uncomfortable was go inside a stranger's house without their permission. It sounds like I think myself as a dog.

"Come in, he won't bite. " Won-shik said while nodding at me to come in.

When I followed him inside, my eyes widened at the inside of the house.

There was long stairs that led to the second floor, where there was a couple of doors and rooms. The rug at the entrance was red and there was a huge sofa for the visitors. The kitchen was to my left it was the perfect amount of space and-

"Don't wonder around much, you'll get lost. Over there. " He pointed to the kitchen. "Are three kitchen girls, go over to them and they'll know what to do with you. " He said, in a harsh tone.

"O-okay. " I managed to say but when I turned around, he was already in the couch with a blonde girl. I didn't notice her when I walked in. Obviously though, I was too busy examining the house.

It wasn't my business whoever she was, my business was the fact that I was gonna walk in that kitchen and start right away somehow. In my mind, I asked myself where the heck was this Wonshik when I needed an urgent start-right-away job like this one.

As I went in the kitchen, I noticed the three girls he talked about. Both of them where actually fooling around while throwing napkins, and one of the girls was scolding them.

I roamed my eyes from the messy floor, to the dirty counters, to the opened cans, and the messy shelves.
What a mess.

Now I get why he needed a cleaning lady so urgently.

I cleared my throat after I realized that they didn't notice my presence.

And they all turned their eyes to the kitchen's entrance while widening their eyes.

One of them, that was sitting on the counter, jumped of next to the others who started picking everything up.

The small one with light brown hair, and white skin walked up to me with a broom and an apron on her hands. An apologetic smile on her face.

I took the apron, which I suppose I had to wear, and placed it over my head.

"So are you the new cleaning maid for Master Leo?" She asked, while helping me tie a knot on the of the apron.

So that's his name. Leo.

I simply nodded and turned to her when she finished.

"My name is Lizzy. " She stretched her hand up to me, forming a small smile.

At this I took her hand and shook it. Might as well make friends with the others.

"I'm Sannie, nice to meet you Lizzy." as we both pulled off I looked around the place. "So all I have to do is clean?"

"Yeah, practically. " Lizzy shrugged and chuckled.

"Heck, Lizzy!!! What time is it? We have to go buy the groceries!" One of the girls screamed across the kitchen.

Lizzy widened her eyes and walked to the door of the kitchen, now fast walking behind the girls. Then she stopped and turned around to see me.

"Don't worry we won't take long. The cleaning supplies are in the closet. " She said and when she heard the girls call her name, she turned and ran out of the kitchen.

And now it was just me, a broom, and mess.

I sighed as I made my way to the kitchen's closet where I found all the supplies.

After settling a few minutes later, I started cleaning the counter with a wet napkin, then swinging the broom around the floor, and last, I placed and organized the shelves by cans and pots.

I suddenly heard shuffling and turned around hoping that it would be the girls or Lizzy bringing the groceries.

But no- I found myself staring at a shirtless Leo.