Chapter 1 The Chandelier

One wonderful summer morning, Destino had texted her friends and asked if they wanted to go with her to a mansion for two weeks. Her friends replied that they would go with her and so they packed their bags to go the next day. The next day after they arrived and they all met up at the airport. Six hours passed by and they were off the plane. They called an Uber to take them to their destination. While they were in front of the mansion they walk up to the door and look around. Destino unlocks the door with the key that she had grab from under the mat. As soon as they walk into the mansion they hurried to go get their rooms. They settle in, while Labryo settles in she sees a black figure pass by her room and she stops to go look down the hall but she didn't see anything out of the ordinary. Quan walks into Destino's room and sat on her bed that don't have clothes scattered across the bed. He looks at her smiling. So what made you think that this will be a good idea of all of us staying in this mansion alone "Quan says". Well i had wanted us to have a fun summer and away from home , stress, parents, and more i also didn't want us to sit in the house bored "Destino says". Suddenly you hear a loud crash. Destino and Quan ran down the flight of stairs and saw Devena under the glass chandelier. Everyone stands there in silence and Taeja called the police. The police arrived 30 min later. One of the officers said that someone had cut the rope and there were scissors that went through her head and her eye. He also said that it wasn't just an accident it was on purpose and that you have to be safe and cautious. Twenty minutes had passed by and everyone was cleaning the glass and blood it was silent until Labryo was crying Destino went to go comfort her and took her to her room. After Destino had talked to Labryo Destino had left Labryo and Taeja walked in there. Destino went to go finish cleaning up the rest of the glass that was left over then she saw a letter that says you're next with blood stains on it. Andreao came up to Destino and said "what's that". A note it says you're next and it has blood stains on it too , i'm scared Andreao. it's okay let's go to bed it's gonna be okay if you need me then i'll be in the next room. That night Labryo and Taeja had the same dream about something comes and ties them up in a hidden room. The next morning Destino walks to taeja room and saw a note on her bed that said "if you want your friends back then you have to figure the riddle to get to the next notes to your get them back you have 24 hours until they die". Destino runs down the hall to Labryo room and looked around she saw another note that said "the notes are hidden on first floor". After a few minutes of getting ready to go on the second floor Quan, Jamie, Andreao, Taeja, Princessa had walked into destino room ready to go with Destino on the first floor. They all had went into the elevator all a sudden the elevator stopped. Everyone was quiet to see if it was still moving. Quan looked up and saw the opening of the top of the elevator. He helped everyone to get on top. As soon as everyone gets on the elevator the destino and jamie had opened the door to the first floor. They got off and the elevator crashed down to the floor. The group turned on their flashlights and proceed walking until they notice that there was one door that leads them to another mansion.