The Dream

Later that night destino went to sleep earlier in the night she kept tossing and turning. She had this  weird dream about her mom . Her mom had called destino and her sister asking do u hear the garage door opening. They said yeah Wondering who is in there. so as they walk down the hallway to the garage destino brother walked out his room as they looked into the garage there was a lady standing on the opposite side of the garage and so they thought it was  their other sister until the lady turned her head with a smile on her face. Destino said it looks like mom . They ran to their moms room and the mom is in the room laying down at the edge of the bed smiling at destino. Destino had closed the door and locked it. Mom asked her why did she lock the door. Destino grabbed a stool and sat down. As mom gets up and touches destino with her long curly nails destino gets up and wacks mom with the stool as they run out the room into the dark hallways. While they are running the hall seems like it's getting longer and longer and longer until they fell in a black dark hole.... Suddenly destino wakes up in a pile of sweat.  Taeja, Quan, and jamie hovering over destino seeing if she is okay.

As destino sits up they hear a loud crying and screaming noise down the hall. they walk out of destino's room and into the hall they follow the crying noises. as they reach the room it has nice floral design on the door. Quan opens the door and they see four kids that look scared and dirty. destino walks towards the kids and asked how old are you guy. the little girl that looks like she is the oldest says she is fourteen and her other siblings are ten , five and her baby brother two years old. destino picks up the two year old baby boy to the bathroom and cleaned him up. as the other clean the other kids. After they cleaned the kids they met in the main hallway. they asked what was their names the oldest said "im Amelia, she's aniezz, he's laurenzo ,and the baby is ryan".  suddenly Amelia started to cough up blood on her sleeve and tried to hide it but destino saw the blood and didn't pay mind to it.