chapter 3

Room 162

As they open the door to room 162 they saw two dead dogs chained up next to a red wooden door. One of the dogs had a note on it that said DUCK OR DIE!!!. They all ducked besides Princessa she had got burned by a flame thrower. They all crawled on the floor to the red door. They stood up, this big picture frame that had destino, quan, and jamie's pictures in it that has red X's on their eyes. As there walking down the hall they hear shuffling and screamings for help. They run down the hall to the room that they think Taeja and Labryo are in. As they walk into the room it was dark and there was one red light that was shining. Destino had grabbed the tape recorder that had the screams and the yelling. The door slams and the lights turn on and there is clown dolls in the room. All the lights turned off and a tv turned on. The tv said keep an eye on the clowns the water is rising so u might drown.
They keep their eyes on the clown but Harpreet sees a red button and she pushes it. The button lead to a trap door. Harpreet fell in and started to burn in acid as the clowns melt. There was a note that said "you thought u found your friends one of you are about to end". As they proceed walking to the doorway there was a loud crash. They ran to go see and it was a voodoo doll that has Devena head on it. It was like a replay of their mansion. Destino doll was on the stairs with Labryo while Taeja called the police. Then there is a loud screeching noise. Suddenly the floor had went straight like a slide and the floor opened. Destino said come on. They slid down the slide into this dining room. Jamie sees a handsome mexican tall guy named Ryan Hunter. Jamie runs to go get him to join our group. Ryan agreed. As they went to the next room Jamie and Ryan were flirting. Suddenly Jamie tripped over a rope. Her head went through an knife. Destino and Ryan starts to cry. Destino gets on her knees and hold Jamie in her arms and starts weeping. Quan lifts Destino up and they proceed walking to the basement...in the mean while Taeja had digged into her back pocket and took out a pocket knife. She cuts her rope and Labryo rope. Taeja and Labryo found a door and ran down the hall. They found the door to their original mansion. They ran up stairs and grabbed their phones and dialed Destino. Destino answered curious and cautiously. Taeja and Labryo said they made it out but they are in their mansion. They asked if the others were ok. Destino paused and said "we lost a few" stay in your room and lock the door there is a killer on the loose. Taeja closed and locked the door and proped a chair behind it. Labryo was shaking her lips were turning dark purple.