SLEEP PARALYSIS

As Destino awoken at 3am in the morning she tries to get up but she couldn't move. She tries to yell but couldn't speak. Her eyes couldn't go back to sleep. She looks around the room she see a black figure walking in the room slowly. She remembers that she locked the door. She looks towards the window to see if anyone broke in but it was not a break in. The black figure comes walking towards destino . She tries to close her eyes but it touched her. The figure fed off of her fear so it scratched her. It heard a knock on the door so it ran towards the window and disappeared. Suddenly destino's eyes closed and not even ten minutes later she wakes up in sweat.
      Destino runs to the door to open it. Quan looks worried. Destino hugs Quan tightly. He said what's wrong why do u have blood on your shirt. She lifts up her shirt and explain what had happened. Then suddenly she passes out and Quan catches her. He carries destino  downstairs and put her on the couch. He goes into the cabinet and grabbed the first aid kid. Then he goes into the freezer and take a few ice packs. Quan goes to destino  and clean her up and bandage her. Then he puts I on the area. He goes into the kitchen and makes breakfast. He sets the table and everyone comes down. Destino finally woke up and looked frightened. She walks towards the table and sits down. Everyone looking at her. Then jamie asks what had happened. She explained while they ate breakfast. Then jamie drops a sausage and it rolls under the table. The floor has a latch so she goes feeling on the floor and feels a key. She tells the others. They moved the table out the way and unlocked it they saw a ........

Find out in chapter 9