THE kILLING SCEENE

After Amelia coughed up blood taeja saw. Taeja had whispered to destino and said she is deadly to all of us. Amelia overheard. Suddenly she took a knife outta the drawer in the hall. She ran towards taeja and stabbed her 10 times then laurenzo had pushed Amelia down the stairs. When Amelia was falling down the flight of stairs the knife she had went through her throat killing her. Destino went in the cabinet and took out 2 body bags, gave one to quan. As Quan walks down the stairs he sees a note and reads it."YOU TAKE 4 KIDS AND OUTTA 4 HOW MANY IS CURSED AND WHICH ONE IS A KILLER". Quan says the killer is Amelia. Destino said what are u talking about.. the note . He showed destiny and suddenly laurenzo started to float up in the air floating towards the living room leaving blue glitter dust behind. So they followed laurenzo which leaving them in a hall with one deserted room that had ice all over it. They walk towards the room as they see laurenzo running down the hallway with a girl walking towards them she was a girl around destino and Jamie's age. She had chains connected to her wrists and ankles. Destino yells "what is your name". She talks back saying "my name is Mariah. Destino walked slowly towards her. As they are talking across the hall they gotten to Kno a little about each other. Mariah is a puterican girl with long brown curly hair and brown eyes.

As destino and Mariah reached each other Mariah had fell to the floor left weakened. Destino takes the chains off of her. As Mariah  looses her breath destino does CPR compressions. Mariah wakes up putting her arms around destino' s neck leaning in for a real kiss. As they kiss Quan feels uncomfortable and unconfident that Mariah will take destino. Quan walks over to destino and as Soon he got closer they hear this noises coming from the iced door room. So Quan tries to open the door but it won't budge so he kicked it down and they see.......
To be continued chapter 7