Chapter 4

THE CHANGE

Labryo was shaking, trembling and suddenly her lips started to change dark purple.Taeja was sitting down on the edge of the bed staring at the wall thinking into space. Labryo was standing up transforming into this big Goblin. Suddenly she changed it to this purple big monster. She starts to walk towards Taeja and once she reaches Taeja she grabs her and starts to strangle her until she dies. Labryo leaves the room breaking the doors. Out of nowhere Taeja rose from the floor and starts to turn purple and have white veins popping out of her body. (Destino's point of view)

Destino and the rest of the Gang had made it back to their mansion after 250 flight of stairs. They run up the stairs into Taeja room. They see Taeja clothes ripped. The looked behind the door and there was Taeja. She was the sitting there curled up like she was scared they all went to go sit her down on the bed. Then she pointed up towards the door. There was Labryo standing there then started running towards the bed. Taeja laid back and lift Labryo up and throw her through the window above the bed. They all looked through the window and saw her laying on sharp pointy sticks going through her brain and heart.

The next morning they packed their stuff so they can leave. Then the planes were cancelled because of the weather. They just started to call a taxi to see if they can drive them all the way back to LA. The cab company said they can't due to low staff. So they waited till the next day to call the airport. They said the flights are still canceled due to low staff. Then they called The Cab Company and they said they can't due to the weather. Destino decide to call a Uber and they said that they can't come because the distance. Suddenly the lights start to Twitch on and off. They started to get scared again but didn't pay any mind to it because they know that something else is going to happen. They try to act like everything bad that happened didn't happen so that the monster and or the goblins wouldn't come and get them because the more they're scared then they'll keep coming with something new.

And if they're not scared then we'll still less to scare them. They all decided to sleep in the same room the next day. Then they started to smell something burning. They all went downstairs to the kitchen to go see what it was but the fire was it on or the guides wasn't on. They check the fireplaces and it was empty besides one. There was a note that said I'm not finished with you.