A few days alone

Lukas POV
I propped myself upon my arms resigning myself to wakefulness. The blanket slipped off as I stood, the floor sent spikes of cold up my legs. I shivered and began the very short trek to the kitchen. Matthias was there, dancing around a spatula in one hand and a plate in the other. I cleared my throat gaining his attention, he spun around with a grin on his face, flour was smudged on his forehead and dusted his hair making him look as if he had just battled the batter. "I won ya know! Agai.st the flour I mean." He shook his head letting the loose dust fly around. Again he smiled. "So are we going to eat those or just let them cool?" My voice was thick with tiredness, I yawned and sat down at the table awaiting the pancakes.
Matthias POV
I looked over at Lukas, his hair was sticking up in random places, his eyes were barely open and every few seconds his head would fall forwards only for him to jerk up and blink slowly. I laughed and set down a mug of coffee and a small stack of pancakes infront of him "Your food, Your Highness." He looked up with a small glare before mumbling a thank you and eating.

I'm sorry I haven't been updating recently, I've had other things as priority such as getting together an Art Portfolio for next spring! I literaly have nothing yet all my old stuff has been thrown out, yay. But im trying to get some more insperation. So if you guys have any ideas im open to suggestions! Thank you guys for the support 😊